108

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 108

Section 108

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"No, that's all I dug up." Lin Fan pursed his lips, the others felt that the job was okay after getting their salaries, but he wanted to be driven away immediately.

The man who inspected the immortal stone looked up at Lin Fan: "Cultivation is so low?" It's not a normal channel, is it?

Lin Fan was shocked in his heart and nodded slowly: "Well, because of some accidents."

"Heh~~" The other party suddenly laughed, "Okay, for the sake of your cultivation is so low, let's go, don't forget to come over on time at this time tomorrow, I don't know how long you can live here."

Obviously he was seen to be cultivating, but Lin Fan was still let go, and he followed the man who had been communicating with him in the past few days with some confusion: "It seems that everyone is not very strange about my cultivation."

"Don't think too much about it, you don't look down on this cultivation yet, the fairy world will actually have some people with cultivation similar to you, or even lower than you, from time to time, these people are either from the secret realm, or they are involved in the flow of time and space, but whether you can survive here is not necessarily, you are okay, at least no one will kill you here." The other party whispered, his tone was calm, obviously he had seen a lot of similar things.

Lin Fan wants to cry without tears, daring to love this is still the preferential treatment given to him by the space.

"By the way, I haven't introduced myself, my name is Lin Fan."

"Tang Jun, Sanxian."

"Then how about I call you Brother Tang?" Lin Fan was familiar with it, with a smile on his face that expressed closeness.

"You kid can do things," Tang Jun looked at Lin Fan in surprise, "I thought you were the kind of person who was arrogant, seeing that you were only in your twenties, but you have an out-of-body period of cultivation, you should be known as a genius in the cultivation world, or from which big family?"

Lin Fan was shocked that Tang Jun could see his cultivation and bone age at once, and said half-truthfully: "Well, my cultivation speed is very fast, but I also know that in the Immortal Realm, I must not be like before, so I may have to trouble Brother Tang."

Lin Fan had always known what to do and what not to do, when he first arrived at the cultivation realm, he was a mortal, and now it is almost the same.

"In the cultivation realm in their twenties, no matter which family they are in, they are all outstanding." Tang Jun said with emotion.

Lin Fan smiled slightly, he was not a member of the family, if Tang Jun knew that he had grown from nothing and only took six years, he would definitely be even more shocked, but he would never say anything about causing trouble to himself.

"Brother Tang, can I ask about the cultivation level of the Immortal Realm?"

"Okay, I'll tell you," Tang Jun found a tree and sat cross-legged directly under the tree, "The level of the immortal world is only five levels, which are scattered immortals, heavenly immortals, golden immortals, Daluo Jin Xian, and immortal emperors, scattered immortals, also known as earth immortals, have the lowest cultivation, basically in our mines, except for the steward's cultivation who is a heavenly immortal, everyone else is a scattered immortal, and most of the scattered immortals have just ascended from the lower realm, not to mention you, Even when I first arrived, I was very uncomfortable.