44

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 44

Section 44

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"I don't want to hear it!!" Lin Fan still spoke firmly, and his attitude was unprecedentedly serious and persistent.

There was a traffic light ahead, Han Zhu stopped the car, leaned on the steering wheel and looked sideways at Lin Fan: "When I heard you enter the police station just now, I drove over without thinking about it, now that I think about it, in fact, I can completely resist the sword, isn't it stupid?"

"How can it be stupid?" Lin Fan subconsciously argued, "When people are in a hurry, they will always subconsciously do the fastest thing in the depths of their brains, you have lived the life of an ordinary person for more than 20 years, and it is normal if you don't react."

After speaking, Lin Fan suddenly reacted to what he said, didn't his words mean that Han Zhu was nervous about him!!

Han Zhu smiled, started the car slowly, and whispered while driving: "I know that you may not be able to accept my feelings for you for a while, I am willing to wait, but I hope that our relationship will be the same before this."

Lin Fan exhaled a long breath: "I didn't mean to reject you by doing that yesterday, I just... It's just that I can't accept it for a while, you give me a while.

He thought of his series of reactions after returning to the room last night, and quietly glanced at Han Zhu from the corner of his eye, and suddenly felt his heart beat faster again.

The car suddenly became silent, and after a while, Han Zhu suddenly spoke: "I seem to hear your heartbeat, it seems that the frequency of beating is a bit high." "Impossible!!

" Lin Fan subconsciously retorted, and then immediately changed the topic, "Do you know what you are driving now, concentrate on driving, don't say something that you don't have, what if you have a car accident?"

Han Zhu said solemnly: "I will lift the whole car before I have an accident."

Lin Fan: ...

"Waste spiritual power, ruined !!"

Han Zhu couldn't help laughing: "It's okay, aren't you taking care of me."

Lin Fan glared at him: "You are such a loser, I don't want to support you."

Han Zhu laughed: "Okay, okay, it's my fault, I'm wrong, right, do you want to go to the supermarket to buy something?"

Lin Fan gritted his teeth: "Go!"

Han Zhu nodded with a smile and drove the car directly in the direction of the supermarket.

Lin Fan: "Spend your money!"

Han Zhu immediately nodded: "Okay, you can spend as much as you want."

Lin Fan pouted: "It's a loss, and it won't cost much to go to the supermarket."

Han Zhu: "Then buy more food, how about making eighteen dishes at night?"

After getting along during this time, Han Zhu can almost grasp Lin Fan's temperament, Lin Fan always shows a rational and calm appearance in front of outsiders, and he has a clear eye for doing things, but in front of him, Lin Fan will always have some children's tempers, and this kind of Lin Fan makes Han Zhu more and more reluctant to let go.