111

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 111

Section 111

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

The little Lin Fan sat on the swing, his toes could touch the ground, and he used all his strength to make the swing shake up a little, and soon calmed down.

"I'll help you."

Little Lin Fan turned around, and a person appeared behind him, but he couldn't see the other party's appearance: "Who are you?"

"I'm your love."

"What is a lover?"

A chuckle came from behind him: "A lover is someone who will accompany you for the rest of your life."

"For a lifetime? Stay with me? But everybody's gone, I'm the only one, and one day, you'll be gone too, right?

"No, I'll stay with you forever."

"You're lying."

"I don't lie to you, I will be with you for the rest of my life."

The man walked in front of Lin Fan, half-squatted in front of him, and looked up at him: "Lin Fan, I will always accompany you."

Lin Fan's figure on the

swing quickly lengthened, he looked down at the person squatting in front of him, his eyes were full of smiles, and he lowered his head and landed a light kiss: "Okay, I believe you."

————————————————————

Lin Fan opened his eyes suddenly, and the memory in the dream was not very clear, but he knew that it was a good dream.

"Good morning~~" "

Morning~~Hey? Do you remember? Lin Fan got up suddenly.

"Do you eat soy milk fritters?"

"Eat !!" Lin Fan smiled and narrowed his eyes.

Chapter 145: The Past

"Wow, It's so fragrant~~"

"That's, my craft!" A proud voice rang out.

"Huh?" Only a single tone came from afar.

Lin Fan got up abruptly and looked at the person with a smile: "You are here." The

other two also got up quickly, but their expressions were much more cramped than Lin Fan: "God... Divine Monarch.

Han Zhu glanced at the two of them lightly: "Don't care," After finishing speaking, he looked at Lin Fan again, with a faint smile on his face, and said jokingly, "How is your craftsmanship?"

Lin Fan rubbed his nose in embarrassment, this kind of situation of pretending to be unable to be caught on the spot was really embarrassing, but fortunately, he was facing Han Zhu, so he immediately smiled shyly: "Of course my craftsmanship is not as good as yours, your craftsmanship is the best!"

Han Zhu shook his head helplessly, walked to Lin Fan's side and grabbed his hand: "Haven't you eaten well recently?"

"What else do you say," Lin Fan glared at him, "I was in a coma for no reason, and disappeared for no reason, how could I eat!"