17

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 17

Section 17

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

In the past five years, Lin Fan has only used space as a last resort, and he has always acted cautiously, so he has never exposed space in front of others.

When he was chased and killed by Guan Wen, he also hid in the space after jumping off the cliff, intending to avoid a catastrophe, no matter how dangerous this demonic abyss was, he also had a way to escape, but he didn't expect this jump to jump back to modern times.

Han Zhu could naturally see Lin Fan's duplicity, but since Lin Fan said so, it meant that he still kept his words in mind.

He put his hand on the back of Lin Fan's hand, and was about to say something, when suddenly a suction force came, and in just a moment, neither of them reacted, and they disappeared into the living room together.

Chapter 21: Hatred and Hatred

The moment

he was sucked away, Lin Fan's hand was tightly held by Han Zhu.

At that moment, a lot of things flashed through Lin Fan's mind, thinking about where he would appear, and thinking about it, the most likely thing was the Great Kunlun Secret Realm.

Thinking of the monster in the secret realm, Lin Fan's face sank, and he subconsciously sacrificed his flying sword and blocked it in front of him, no matter what the situation he was facing, its natal flying sword could also resist him for a while.

Although this process was only for a moment, Lin Fan already had many coping techniques in his mind, but what he never expected was the one in front of him.

According to the urine nature of the space, where Lin Fan leaves, he will appear there, when he left before, he was in the cave, and the place where he appeared at this time should still be in the cave, but when he was ready to deal with it, what he saw was an empty space, not to mention the cave, the monster, even a weed was not found.

"Here?"

"This is where I left before?" Lin Fan's expression was strange, and it stands to reason that there would never be a positioning error in the space.

Han Zhu immediately grasped the point in Lin Fan's words: "You mean, you were injured here?"

Lin Fan nodded and roughly drew a circle: "This is where I was injured, but I don't know what accident happened that caused problems in this area."

Han Zhu frowned and held Lin Fan's hand tightly: "My appearance here, will it cause you trouble?"

During this time, Han Zhu came into contact with some knowledge about the cultivation realm, and knew that in the cultivation realm, the strong have always been respected, Han Zhu is just an ordinary person, and in this place where the cultivation realm is full of strong people, his existence will undoubtedly become the best target.

And the last thing Han Zhu wants to do is to become Lin Fan's weakness.

Saying this, Han Zhu's hand holding Lin Fan loosened slightly, but it was only for a moment, and he was held tightly by Lin Fan.

"What, you're going to back down and leave me alone, or are you going to let me leave you alone?" Lin Fan looked at Han Zhu with a smile, his eyes were full of seriousness, and there was a faint hint of annoyance.