45

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 45

Section 45

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Hearing this, Lin Fan completely understood why Wang Hongwen was excited: "Congratulations, happy newlywed."

Wang Hongwen was solemnly grateful again: "Thank you, boss."

Lin Fan didn't say the origin of the Cleansing Pill, and Wang Hongwen didn't ask much, he said that Guan Yanyan was lucky, and the blood in his legs suddenly became smooth, and he recovered his health.

Wang Hongwen has been preparing for this wedding for a long time, and when Guan Yanyan took the initiative to get married, the two quickly went to pull the certificate, and then notified their relatives and friends to attend the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Lin Fan and Han Zhu also went to attend, and seeing the excited tears of the old people on both sides, Lin Fan couldn't help but sigh: "In fact, both parents are also a kind of happiness.

Han Zhu clasped Lin Fan's hand: "You still have me."

Lin Fan turned his head to look at him and said with a smile: "You don't have to worry about me, I don't feel unhappy, after all, I have always grown up in an orphanage since I was a child, even if I had fantasies about my parents, it was a long time ago, and now that I am grown up and can live independently, I don't care about this kind of thing even more."

When the bride and

groom came to toast, Guan Yanyan specially poured a glass of wine for each of them: "Thank you for coming to our wedding."

"You're welcome," Lin Fan toasted, "Lawyer Wang is my right-hand man, his life is happy, and his work will naturally work harder."

Guan Yanyan smiled: "I have long heard my husband say that Chairman Lin has outstanding ability, and it is better to meet than to be famous."

Lin Fan smiled: "Didn't Lawyer Wang say that I was just a hands-off shopkeeper?"

Guan Yanyan nodded and said confidently: "I said it, but I think this is a trust in my husband."

Lin Fan pointed to Wang Hongwen on the side: "Lawyer Wang, listen to what your wife said, don't complain in front of me anymore, I let you do things because of your trust, do you hear?"

Wang Hongwen smiled and teased: "Boss, I get married today, you won't give me another task, right?"

Lin Fan shook his head and chuckled: "Forget it, give you face."

After

saluting Lin Fan, Guan Yanyan looked at Han Zhu sitting beside Lin Fan again: "General Manager Han, in fact, I have always wanted to see you, in the industry, you are the male god of many people, I don't know if the Han head office is still short of people?"

Han Zhu nodded indifferently: "There is a shortage of capable people, if you are willing to try, you can come to the company for an interview."

Guan Yanyan nodded immediately, and the smile on the bride's face deepened: "Then thank Mr. Han in advance, I will definitely work hard to pass the interview."

After getting married, Wang Hongwen's heart was put to an end, and Guan Yanyan was already able to stand on his own, and he no longer needed to worry about Guan Yanyan's body, and he did his best in the next work, and it didn't take long to set up a professional team of lawyers to grasp the trivial matters of several branches.