67

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 67

Section 67

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Don't dare, don't dare," Lawyer Wang also smiled, but it was indeed because he knew that Lin Fan's temper was good after getting along, so he joked with Lin Fan, "Boss, do you come here now, or where do you meet?"

Lin Fan glanced at Han Zhu, Han Zhu gave an address, and he directly reported the address: "You go there directly, Han Zhu will go over by himself."

"Okay, boss."

The procedures for inheritance are simple and simple, and complicated and complicated, mainly because lawyer Zhang has done a lot of work in the early stage, so Han Zhu only needs to deal with some simple things when he goes.

As for Lawyer Wang, he just followed behind Han Zhu, reviewed the contents of the document before Han Zhu signed it, and asked Han Zhu to sign it after making sure that there was no problem.

After a series of processes, it was already evening.

Lawyer Zhang was also relieved to see that all the work had been handed over.

"Mr. Han Zhu, now that the Han family has a general manager and chairman, you don't need to do anything except for some major events, but if you feel that you need to know about the situation of the Han family, we can take the time to go to the Han family for a turn, and the main house of the Han family, if you are sure that you want all the Han family to move out, our people will go and say it."

Han's industry is very large, and Lawyer Zhang is the exclusive lawyer of the Han family, and now that Han's work has been handed over, he will also start to serve Han Zhu.

Han Zhu nodded: "Then let's take the time to go to the Han family, I think the people of the Han family must also be looking forward to meeting me."

"Then I'll arrange a time for you, when are you free?" As he spoke, Lawyer Zhang took out his notebook and made a record of Han Zhu's next process.

Han Zhu thought for a moment: "It's better to hurry up early, it's better to be tomorrow, you arrange it for me, I hope there will be no uneven personnel at that time."

Lawyer

Zhang was stunned for a moment, then nodded quickly, thinking that it was no wonder that Old Man Han wanted to hand over the Han family to Han Zhu, no matter how you look at Han Zhu, he was much smarter than the rest of the Han family.

After chatting about business, Han Zhu invited the two lawyers to a meal by the way.

"I would like to thank you both for your hard work."

"It's not hard, it's what I'm supposed to do." The two said in unison.

This is also true, after all, on one side are Han's employees, and on the other side are foreign aid, but this foreign aid is similar to insiders.

After eating, the two sides parted ways, and Han Zhu and lawyer Wang drove by themselves, so they had to separate when they arrived at the parking lot.

"Mr. Han." Lawyer Wang suddenly opened his mouth and stopped Han Zhu, who was about to leave.

Han Zhu turned around, and when he saw Lawyer Wang's appearance of wanting to speak and stopped, he asked directly: "If you have anything to say, you don't have to hide it."