19

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 19

Section 19

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Han Zhu pinched one and stuffed it into his mouth, and bit it down: "It tastes good."

Lin Fan glared at him: "I haven't eaten yet." As he spoke, he also took a crunch and bit it, the sweet taste spread in his mouth, and after swallowing it, he felt a warm stomach, and the feeling of fullness made him feel happy.

Comparatively speaking, although ordinary Bigu Dan can make a person not feel hungry for a short time after swallowing, it will not make people feel any superfluous.

"This is the real Bigu Dan, and the previous Bigu Dan is simply an anti-human product." Lin Fan rubbed his stomach contentedly, this satisfaction of a warm and full stomach after eating is one of the reasons why humans are committed to fullness.

In a comfortable mood, coupled with a refining success, Lin Fan's interest in alchemy suddenly hit, and he refined more than a dozen furnaces of pills in a row.

There are about 30 pills in each furnace, more than a dozen furnaces of Bigu Dan, more than 400 pills, Lin Fan used up all the jade bottles stored in the space, and there are still dozens of grains left that have nowhere to go.

Lin Fan held dozens of Bigu Dan in his hand, looked at Han Zhu and said angrily, "Why didn't you remind me!"

Han Zhu chuckled: "Seeing that you are in high spirits, I can't bear to disturb you."

Lin Fan pursed his lips and handed the pill in his hand to Han Zhu: "Then what do you say now?"

Han Zhu pondered for a moment: "There are so many Bigu Dan, why don't you find a bag to put it in first, and when you want to eat it, take it out and eat it at any time."

Lin Fan raised his forehead: "It's not sugar, how can you eat it if you want to, besides, you will feel full after eating it, and you should eat regularly!"

Even though Lin Fan no longer needed to consume food, he still maintained the Xi of eating regularly.

It takes many years to develop a Xi, but it only takes a few days or even hours to break a Xi, and Lin Fan once thought that he could never return to modern times, so he has always adhered to the rule of three meals a day, so as not to forget his former life.

"Is this so," Han Zhu thought for a moment, and suddenly a flash of inspiration appeared, and the businessman's mind appeared, "There is no way to open the valley below the foundation building period, there are so many monks who have entered the Great Kunlun Secret Realm this time, and there must be many people who need the Bigu Pill."

Hearing this, Lin Fan immediately nodded: "This is a good idea, it's just that the cultivation realm is clearly hierarchical, and I, as a Jindan stage cultivator, if I get close to a Qi refining stage monk for no reason, I will probably scare people away." The

strong in the cultivation world are respected, and there are not a few cultivators with high cultivation who snatch the heavenly and earthly treasures of low-level cultivators, and everyone has long been Xi to it, if Lin Fan is close to the cultivators of the Qi refining period, he will definitely be regarded as a wicked person who wants to snatch the treasures of the heavens and earth, not to mention trading, even if they get closer, the cultivators in the Qi refining period will run far.