10

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 10

Section 10

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

3%。

What does that mean?

Lin Fan frowned, and suddenly remembered the three stones he had brought back from the Cultivation Realm, but he also remembered that there was no such change when he brought them back yesterday.

Maybe it won't take until he brings things to modern society, or until he sells them all.

No, he just deposited that piece of jadeite, and it shouldn't be sold.

At this moment, Lin Fan's mobile phone prompt sounded.

[Zhao Xi: The jade has been handed over to the auction house, and the auction time is set for five days later, and I will put the invitation letter here in Lao Lin, and you can come and pick it up at any time. Lin

Fan thought for a moment, and immediately replied to the text message: [Lin Fan: Okay]

Looking up at the words that appeared on the door, Lin Fan smiled, whether he wanted him to take it to modern times, or if he had to sell it and be taken over, since there was a 3% change on this door, it would reach 100% one day.

The two doors that had been opened in front of him led to the modern era and the other to the cultivation realm, and he was looking forward to where the new one would lead.

Pushing open the door of the cultivation realm, in the blink of an eye, he was already standing in the position he left yesterday.

Coming to the market again, he walked straight to the stall selling the myelin cleansing pill: "Boss, how about I want three myelin-washing pills, twenty-five lower grade spirit stones?"

"Okay." The boss directly stuffed the marrow washing pill into Lin Fan's hand, "Quickly give me the spirit stone."

Lin Fan frowned, took out twenty-five lower grade spirit stones from the space, and said while handing them over, "What's wrong?" The

boss quickly stuffed the spirit stone into his arms, rolled up the things on the ground, and ran in a certain direction, saying as he ran: "Guan Wen has appeared." Guan

Wen? Lin Fan raised his eyebrows, watching a large number of cultivators running in that direction, he was also a little curious in his heart, speaking of which, he seemed to have cheated Guan Wen once before leaving, but he didn't know how long it had been since he left.

Thinking of this, he took out the □□ he had occasionally obtained from the space, put it on and followed the flow of people.

"Little Blue."

An aqua-blue flying sword appeared under Lin Fan's feet, and one person and one sword quickly overtook some of the people who cultivated below, until a clearing appeared in front of him.

He stood on a branch and looked at the crowd below.

Standing in the middle was Guan Wen, who had pitted Lin Fan at the beginning, and the people around him were the six scattered cultivators who had besieged Lin Fan with Guan Wen before.

When he first set Guan Wen up, Lin Fan knew that he would definitely be surrounded and suppressed, but he didn't expect that he would have the opportunity to see such a scene with his own eyes, and he couldn't help but show a shallow smile on his face.