42

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 42

Section 42

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan looked at him seriously for a long time, and finally turned his head silently, he admitted that his series of behaviors and thoughts during this period of time were indeed a bit self-deceptive.

When Old Man Han saw the interaction between the two, he was even more angry: "Han Zhu, I'll give you one last chance, either leave him and return to the Han family, or leave the Han family forever, you will never be the Han family again!"

Han Zhu looked at Old Man Han: "I gave this answer five years ago, although my surname Han Zhu is Han, I have nothing to do with the Han family, I said so five years ago, and I will still say this five years later, I don't want to erase the last trace of nostalgia for the

Han family in my mind, I hope you don't force me."

Old Man

Han frowned and looked at him: "You really plan to do so?"

Han Zhu nodded: "You also asked me the same question five years ago, my answer was yes at the beginning, and now, my answer will only be firmer than five years ago."

Old Man Han looked solemn: "What if one day in the future, you have to choose one between the

Han family and him?"

Han Zhu looked at him seriously: "Don't force me, I don't want to re-investigate the accident of my parents' death."

Hearing this, Old Man Han closed his eyes: "Okay, you go, since this is your choice, your own route is your own."

Han Zhu grabbed Lin Fan's hand tightly, and his eyes fell on Old Man

Han: "I hope there won't be that day."

After

finishing speaking, Han Zhu and Lin Fan left the bamboo forest directly, and then left the Han family.

Inside the bamboo forest pavilion.

Old Man Han sat on the stone bench, cold all over: "Xiao Yezi, did I do something wrong?"

"How so?" Ye Jieqi said with a smile, "Grandpa, whatever you do is right, and what is wrong is someone else, this time grandpa, you are even more right, there are parents all over the world, grandpa, everything you do is for the good of Brother Han Zhu."

Old Man

Han waved his hand, there were some things he always wanted to forget, but he never thought that someone would still mention it in his ear again and again, but this person was still his favorite grandson, it was... The sons of those two men.

"Little Yezi, I want to be alone and quiet."

"Then I'll go first," Ye Jieqi still had a smile on her face, as if what had just happened had no effect on her, "Grandpa, take a good rest, don't be angry."

After

Ye Jieqi left, Old Man Han sat alone in the bamboo forest for a long time, until night fell and the chill invaded his body, he reacted, trembling and standing up on the pillar next to the pavilion.

The bodyguards who had been standing nearby looked at each other, and they didn't know whether they should step forward to help, after all, they had always seen the unpredictable personality of Old Man Han, even if they had good intentions, they might be reprimanded by the old man.