82

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 82

Section 82

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

After Lin Fan began to become famous in the research institute, everyone noticed another Xi who came to the research institute with him, that is, Han Zhu, and they all hoped that Han Zhu could surprise them, but Han Zhu seemed to come to hang out, not to mention the big surprise, even the small surprise could not be seen.

After a long time, everyone no longer noticed Han Zhu's figure, only as a transparent person.

As more and more projects were broken through by Lin Fan, the researchers in the institute became idle, they wanted to start new projects, but as soon as they came up with simple information, Lin Fan would come over and take the relevant materials away, and put the latest research results in front of them in a few days.

After going back and forth a few times, everyone was embarrassed to start a new project, but Lin Fan offered to ask for some information.

"Give me the most pressing project right now, and I'll give you a happy answer."

Everyone knew that Lin Fan could not stay in the research institute all the time, so when he made this request, the research institute immediately sorted out a number of the most important research projects at the moment and handed them to Lin Fan, not only from their research institute, but also from other research institutes, and even some problems that have not been solved in the world.

"Some projects are too difficult, but you don't have to force them."

What responded to him was the back of Lin Fan who took the information and turned to leave.

————————————————————

"This project is good, so let's do this." Han Zhu pushed the information in his hand in front of Lin Fan.

Lin Fan took the information in Han Zhu's hand, browsed it in detail, and nodded seriously: "This is okay, this technology has been fully matured in the interstellar, and we can use it just right."

After

getting the information, Lin Fan immediately came to the office of the dean of the research institute.

The dean's surname is Hu, and he used to be a member of the research institute, because he is good at communication among the research institutes, so he was recommended by everyone as the dean, but that's all, the external affairs of the institute are still completed by others.

This is also the first time Lin Fan has met Dean Hu.

"Isn't this our little hero? Look up for a long time, look up for a long time!

"Dean Hu is too polite, in fact, I came here today mainly to borrow a few people from Dean Hu." Facing Dean Hu, Lin Fan chose to make a decision immediately.

In fact, it stands to reason that since Lin Fan has something to ask for, it is better to find an acquaintance, such as the minister who brought Lin Fan over, but he still prefers to deal with people who have studied and spoken out like Dean Hu, and everyone is straightforward and easier to communicate.

Dean Hu was stunned for a moment, but quickly relaxed, obviously he was also happy to deal with people who spoke directly: "What's the matter, let's hear it?"