87

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 87

Section 87

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan was stunned for a moment: "Is it because of the defense device on the island before?"

"Well," Ning Lao nodded, "After you removed the defensive device, more than a group of people went to the island to find out the principle of the defensive device, but unfortunately they found nothing.

Lin Fan pursed his lips tightly: "Is there something wrong?"

"That's right," Ning Lao looked at Lin Fan with appreciation, he had always known that Lin Fan was very smart, and he no longer hid it, "The previous video did shock the leaders of many countries, but that device is still far beyond the current level of science and technology, and if other countries join forces, the consequences will be unimaginable."

Chapter 114 Reciprocity

Lin Fan was stunned, he didn't expect that a small move would lead to such serious consequences.

However, seeing Ning Lao's expression suddenly becoming a little relaxed, he couldn't help but smile: "Grandpa Ning, you can handle this kind of thing yourself, you don't need to tell me about it."

"You kid," Ning Lao scolded with a smile, "In fact, we have already thought about how to deal with this matter from the beginning, whether it is an individual or a country, if it is too strong, it will cause others to be jealous, so we must think about it thoroughly, for example, this defense system, the deterrent effect of the video has been achieved, and then we have to let them know that Huaguo is actually not as strong as they imagined, and reduce their fear of Huaguo." Only in this way can the country continue to develop.

Lin Fan nodded seriously, saying that he was talking to Ning Lao, but in fact, it was more like listening to a lecture.

Although Lin Fan is smart, strictly speaking, he is actually just a little smart, and because of his personal experience, it is no problem to protect himself, but he can't consider the overall situation thoroughly, and he can't do it like Ning Lao, taking one step and seeing three steps, so every time he talks to Ning Lao, he will be inspired.

Seeing that Lin Fan really listened to his words, Ning Lao's eyes showed a hint of a smile, for Lin Fan, he hoped that he could be alone, he had no children himself, so he regarded Lin Fan as his child, and also hoped to cultivate a person who truly benefited the country and the people.

With such thoughts, Ning Laocai always tried to find a way to mention something.

"What do you think about this trip to country R?"

Lin Fan talked about the affairs of country R from beginning to end, and finally concluded: "The main reason is that our country is not strong enough, so we must become stronger." "That's

right," Ning Lao nodded seriously, looked at Lin Fan again and smiled, "If it were you, would you be willing to serve the country?"

Lin Fan looked at him suddenly, and his mind suddenly turned: "Grandpa Ning, you are playing tricks on me again!"

"Where is the next trick, I'm discussing with you," Ning Lao said with a smile, "Why don't you listen to what I have to say first?"

Lin Fan stared at Ning Lao seriously for a long time, and then nodded unwillingly for a while: "Okay, if there is anything Ning Lao, you can tell me first, and I will decide whether to do it after listening to it."