59

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 59

Section 59

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Hanging up the phone, Lin Fan looked at the two with a smile: "It doesn't matter if you don't say it, I think you must have some cases on you, a good law-abiding citizen like me, of course I will call the police to deal with it."

Both of them looked a little flustered, and the person above hurriedly said: "You let us go, we know that there is a place where gold is hidden, and we can give you some of it."

Lin Fan shrugged: "Don't bother, don't ask who I am, I lack money, but I don't lack gold."

If he really wanted gold,

he could get a few of them, and it didn't appeal to him in the slightest.

It wasn't until the sound of the police car sounded that Lin Fan turned around and left.

Do good deeds without leaving a name!

Chapter 76 Lingfan Jewelry

After

solving the two people who were tailgating, Lin Fan immediately called Lawyer Wang to explain his situation, and at the same time asked Lawyer Wang to investigate the license plate numbers of the two people, hoping to get a clue from the license plate numbers.

It's just that Lin Fan also knows that it is impossible to find out who is behind the scenes through this, after all, even the owner of the car doesn't know who the people behind the scenes are.

After hanging up the phone with Lawyer Wang, Lin Fan did not have Edgeworth, but took a taxi to the "Lingfan" jewelry.

After a period of operation, "Lingfan" jewelry also has several stores, one of which is next to the lively pedestrian street, and it is this one store that he went to.

As soon as he walked to the door of the storefront, he faintly heard a commotion coming from inside.

"I'm sorry, sir, but this jade necklace you asked for a refund didn't come from our shop."

"You say no, no? Now that this necklace is broken, you can't think about it, and I tell you, there is no door to this matter!

"Sir, please don't be vexatious, okay? If you buy a necklace in our store, and it is because of us that the necklace is damaged, of course we will compensate, but the necklace in your hand is indeed not from our store, we cannot compensate you.

"Fart, it's all an excuse, isn't it just an excuse not to want to pay for it, everyone comes to judge, in order to buy this necklace, I saved for a long time to save enough, and now the store is backtracking, unwilling to pay for compensation, do you think I can give up?"

As soon as these words came out, there were onlookers who immediately responded: "Opening the door to do business is about harmony and making money, I see that your shop business is also quite big, why are you not willing to compensate?"

"That's it, people are just asking for a refund, and they don't want to pay ten times the compensation, do they need to pick the door so much?"

"We will naturally compensate for what we should compensate, but we shouldn't compensate, and we won't spend money in vain," a figure walked out from behind and walked directly to the guest who asked for compensation, "This guest, I am the manager of 'Lingfan' Jewelry, you said that your necklace was bought in our store, do you have a certificate?" "Credentials