33

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 33

Section 33

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"You'll know when the time comes," Lin Fan smiled, "I'll go up to alchemy, and today's business will be much better than I imagined."

Yuan Ziliang agreed with this very much, before he held fifty high-grade spirit stones in his hand, he felt that it was a huge amount of money, but today's business has just opened, and he has got more than a dozen high-grade spirit stones in his hands, and more importantly, the people who came today are only on the third floor at most, the higher the floor, the higher the price of the pill, and these on the first floor are just additives.

Before going upstairs, Lin Fan suddenly turned around: "By the way, if you find a way to buy some land, it will be pushed to the reconstruction anyway, so you don't need to pick a particularly good one."

"Yes, boss." Yuan Ziliang hurriedly gave up his hand, and changed his words very smoothly.

The cultivation of the Yuan Infant Period is the alchemy, which is smoother than the cultivation of the Jindan Period, although the refined pills are not like the Bigu Dan, and each furnace is the best, but occasionally there will be the best pills, and the price of these top-grade pills is several times more expensive than ordinary pills.

For many days, Lin Fan spent all his time on alchemy, ensuring that the finished pill could support it for a period of time before stopping alchemy.

While Lin Fan was refining the pill, Han Zhu returned to modern times, and the project he was working on was in full swing, and his life became busy.

In terms of value, Han Zhu's long-term busyness may not be as good as the price of a piece of jadeite, but for the two of them, the value in their eyes is no longer measured by money alone.

On this day, Han Zhu came home from work, and as soon as he opened the door, he saw Lin Fan lying on the sofa and looking at him with a smile.

"Welcome home~~~" Lin Fan said with a smile.

A trace of warmth flowed through Han Zhu's heart, put down the briefcase in his hand, took off his coat and hung it on the shelf on the side, walked to Lin Fan's side and said with a smile: "What do you want to eat at night?"

Lin Fan straightened up, sat cross-legged on the sofa, and supported his chin with his right hand on his lap: "Well, I don't know what to eat," he looked up, "You do it, I love what you do anyway!"

"Okay," Han Zhu nodded, "I'm going to cook, by the way, I've already contacted the renovation team, and I'll come over to decorate soon, I've already found a good house, and I'll move over tomorrow."

"So fast?" Lin Fan was a little surprised, "What about the things here?" Can you move it in such a short time?

Han Zhu looked at him and smiled: "Have you forgotten that we have storage bags?"

"That's what I said," Lin Fan suddenly said, "Then let's move tomorrow."

As he said, the next day Han Zhu simply took a day off, and after collecting the things in the house, he went to the temporary rented place.

The house rented by Han Zhu is in a high-end community, and it is a well-decorated house, which is much more exquisite than the previous one.

As soon as Lin Fan entered, he nodded with satisfaction: "This house is good, much better than your previous one."