52

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 52

Section 52

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

What about the dignity of being a mob?!

"Whew..." Little Jelly suddenly jumped to the edge of the small room, bouncing and observing the plants in the small room.

The little pink flower above her head shuddered.

The plant, which had been angrily tapping its leaves, suddenly stopped moving.

"Twing," the little jelly cried excitedly, and the plant opposite it suddenly raised its leaves to cover its body.

Little Jelly seemed to lose interest in his movements, and immediately ran to another small room, and after a while, the second plant also stopped beating like the first plant, and did the same action, but did not know what the meaning of this action meant.

Seeing this, Lin Fan hurriedly took action to catch the little jelly back, although he didn't understand what the little jelly was communicating with these plants before, but he noticed that every time those plants stopped attacking, the lotus flower on the top of the little jelly would tremble.

I'm afraid that the accident just now has nothing to do with this mysterious Ten Thousand Year Holy Lotus.

"Oh my God, these two mutant plants actually stopped attacking?"

Lin Fan touched his nose: "Could it be that they are playing with little jelly?"

Hearing this, the rest of the people looked at Lin Fan with suspicious eyes, as if they couldn't believe that he would say such a thing.

Lin Fan shrugged: "I'm just kidding, plants also have fatigue periods, maybe the attack is too tired, so I stopped attacking, by the way, do you still want to look at plants?"

"Of course it sees."

Instead of focusing on why the mutated plants suddenly stopped attacking, let's take a look at whether what Lin Fan said about the plants that have not undergone genetic mutation are true.

Seeing that Lin Fan had successfully diverted his attention, he quickly stuffed the small jelly in his hand into Han Zhu's hand, and took out one of the pots of plants that had been placed in the space before.

This is a pot of small tomatoes, Lin Fan likes to eat them, but they are planted directly on the land of the space and pass too quickly, so they are specially divided and planted in flower pots, and the pot he took out is a small tomato that has already borne fruit.

The earth is separated from the interstellar plane by a huge horizontal gulf, and the plant system is naturally different, the small tomato is definitely the most common plant on the earth, but in the eyes of Captain Mu and others, it is a plant that has never been seen before.

"What is this?"

"Huh..." Little Jelly struggled to break free from Han Zhu's hand, but Han Zhu's grip was so tight that it couldn't break free, so it had to look at Lin Fan pitifully with Doudou eyes.

As soon as Lin Fan turned around, what he saw was the two black beans that Xiao Jelly stretched out his hand, and he couldn't help but want to tease.

"Want to eat?"