77

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 77

Section 77

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Ruined the Han Clan?" The old man looked up, his eyes full of disbelief, "Really? The

person who replied nodded seriously: "The Han family has no sense of concealment at all, I just asked a few words, and they told everything about it." The

old man was still surprised: "So this means that Han Zhu intends to destroy the Han family, and those waste Han family members want to guard the Han family and are willing to move out of the Han family?"

"It's not that complicated," the person who replied said helplessly, "Each of the Han family has a small amount of Han shares, and if the Han family still exists, each of them will have a fixed dividend, but once the Han family disappears, their fixed source will be lost, so they are willing to leave the Han family." The

old man was silent for a long time, obviously not knowing how to respond to this question.

After a long time, he spoke again: "Han Zhu really has plans to destroy the Han family?"

"No one knows this, but as far as I know, Han Zhu's relationship with the Han family is average, and he has his own company outside, so he doesn't care much about the Han family, if he really has a plan to destroy the Han family, he may not implement it, after all, Han Zhu is the boss of the Han family now."

Even if Han Zhu has been in the air now, everyone knows that it is not so easy for him to take over the Han clan, on the contrary, if Han Zhu wants to destroy the Han clan, things will be much simpler.

The old man frowned: "No matter whether Han Zhu has such a plan or not, he must not be allowed to succeed."

"Yes, I will pay attention to Han Zhu's actions."

The old man was also very helpless: "This Han Zhu is really tricky."

On this day, many of Han's shareholders got the relevant news, and they had a headache about Han Zhu's plans, if Han Zhu wanted to take over Han's family, it would be okay to manage it well, but Han Zhu actually had a plan to destroy Han's, which made everyone a little unsure of how to react.

Overhead Han bamboo? And they're doing it now.

Never implement Han Zhu's plan? It seemed feasible, but after all, Han Zhu owned most of the Han family's shares, and they couldn't ignore it forever.

Since the establishment of the Han Clan, it is not that it has not encountered the malicious targeting of the opponent, but it has been skillfully resolved, which shows the strength of the Han Clan, but this is external, if the Han Clan starts to collapse and explode from the inside, it will be much easier to destroy it.

At this moment, many people have an expectation in their hearts, hoping that Han Zhu will never appear in the Han clan again, and even if he does, they also hope that he has already stopped his plan to destroy the Han clan at that time.

———————————————————— When

Han Zhu came home, Lin Fan was sitting on the sofa reading a book, not only with a large pile of books in front of him, but also a bunch of books on the other side, obviously having been reading for a long time.