109

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 109

Section 109

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan listened, pouted slightly, probably guessed that this person might be chattering, so he kept talking, for example, when discussing the immortal vein at the beginning, he was the one who talked the most, and it was because of his guidance that everyone would follow the call, and at this time, he was still the one who talked the most.

However, these five people seem to have a good relationship, so they won't be angry because of this, at most they just ignore it.

At this moment, a huge river suddenly appeared in front of several people's eyes.

The width of the river is not visible at a glance, and there is no concept of the length, and the water is so fast that there is no way to cross the river.

"I feel it, there is the breath of immortal veins here."

"Here? But there's only one river here, is it down here?

"Shall we go down and fetch it? Will this water be? The

danger of the immortal realm is far more than that of the cultivation realm, even animals that usually seem harmless may suddenly attack, not to mention this river, there may be some dangerous animals below it.

"Don't we have a test here? Throw him down and try it. Someone directly aimed at Lin Fan.

Lin Wenser shrank and clung to the protruding stone on the wall: "I... My cultivation is low..."

It's just that his actions did not bring the slightest sympathy: "Throw him down."

"Yes."

"Wait a minute, I'll do it myself." Lin Fan said suddenly, slowly walked to the river, and carefully stretched out his hand, the water that his hand touched was cold, but it did not cause him any damage.

After confirming that water was harmless to the human body, Lin Fan breathed a sigh of relief and decided to enter the space immediately if he felt danger after jumping.

The other five people all looked at Lin Fan, and Lin Fan let out a sigh: "I'll jump by myself, I don't need you." With that

, he jumped straight down and soon sank to the bottom.

After falling to the bottom of the water, Lin Fan immediately sacrificed the protective enchantment, and the water flow had a buffer, unlike when he jumped from the demonic abyss of the cultivation realm, there was no buffer.

As he sank deeper and deeper, his field of vision narrowed and narrowed, and suddenly, he saw a mountain-like thing below.

Found it, fairy vein!

Lin Fan's heart was full of surprise, and he immediately sped up and swam towards the location of the immortal vein.

Just then, an attack flew past him.

Lin Fan looked back, he didn't expect those people to have arrived, he gritted his teeth, wealth and danger are seeking, space, you must not pit me this time!

He grabbed the immortal vein and silently recited it in his heart.

At the same time, a white light suddenly exploded around Lin Fan.