69

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 69

Section 69

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

The author has something to say: Alas, yesterday there were a lot of people who didn't know the names of the supporting characters, and only two classmates answered correctly, Lawyer Wang said: qaq

cough, and then I want to turn myself in, all my character name records in Lawyer Wang's name have always been Wang Shiyan, so I have always thought that Lawyer Wang's name is Wang Shiyan, but the text is all Wang Hongwen, this..................

Lawyer Wang: Strongly demand the human rights of supporting actors!!!!!

Still ignore him [serious face] ———— by Mu Xiaoyan

Chapter 89 Planting Killed

"Xiaolin, here, come and sit."

As soon as Lin Fan and Han Zhu arrived at their destination, they heard Ning Lao's call.

There were already eight people sitting at the big round table of ten people, and except for Ning Lao and Team Leader Sun of the special department, none of the rest knew anyone.

However, this incident will not have any impact on Lin Fan, he knew early on that Ning Lao would not invite guests to dinner for no reason, and suddenly said that he wanted to invite a big meal, naturally there was a reason.

The two sat down, and Lin Fan apologized: "I'm sorry, I'm late."

"It's not too late, it's not too late," Ning Lao said continuously, "It's us who came early, let me introduce you, these are your experts in the 'rice' research group, since they got the 'rice', these individuals have been forgetting to sleep and eat, and this is still for the sake of your face, so they are willing to put down the work at hand."

"Really?" Lin Fan smiled, "I thought Grandpa Ning specially invited me to dinner, but I didn't expect me to be a gimmick."

Ning Lao was stunned for a moment, and then laughed: "Yes, yes, that's it, you, it's a gimmick today." The

word gimmick is not a strictly good word, but when it comes out of Ning Lao's mouth, it has become Lin Fan's attraction, and it is obvious that these people also have a lot of experience when studying "rice".

Lin Fan didn't care much about this, he naturally handed over the "rice", and he was already ready to deal with these people, and now he was facing some researchers, which was much better than government personnel.

However, Lin Fan didn't hide it: "Grandpa Ning, in fact, to tell the truth, I also got these 'rice' by accident, and I have already handed over all those plants to you, so I am not good at how to grow them."

Lin Fan's way of planting "rice" by himself is very simple, sprinkle them directly in the space, and it won't take long for them to grow on their own, otherwise they will use the wood aura to spawn, and they can always think of a way.

However, these methods are unique, and if he can do it, it does not mean that others can do it, so his experience is just experience and cannot be used as a reference.

Ning Lao was obviously well aware of this, and he sighed: "This is the problem, and the problem can only be solved by you.

Lin Fan looked at Ning Lao in surprise: "Huh? How do you say that?