15

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 15

Section 15

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Pay attention to safety," Han Zhu raised his hand and landed on Lin Fan's hair, "I hope that the one who will come back in a month is a complete Lin Fan, I don't want to lose you again."

Lin Fan held Han Zhu's wrist, took his hand off his head, turned his head, and felt very strange: "I know, I'll pay attention."

Han Zhu hugged him tightly, and his voice was hoarse: "Don't let me down, promise me something, you must do what you say."

"Okay." Lin Fan buried half of his head in Han Zhu's shoulder and neck, and there was a hint of sullenness in his voice, but he knew very well that he had never been so serious as today.

The cultivation realm was already full of dangers, it was a world where the weak eat the strong, Lin Fan was uncomfortable at the beginning to be comfortable in the back, it took five years, and he was ready to die at any time, but this time, he subconsciously responded to Han Zhu's request.

Big deal, be more careful, be more cautious.

After explaining to Han Zhu, Lin Fan went back to his room and returned to the Great Kunlun Secret Realm through the space.

As soon as he stood still in the cave, he heard a conversation outside.

"This is it."

"Are you sure?"

"It's definitely here, the geographical environment of the Great Kunlun Secret Realm is exactly the same as a hundred years ago, and this cave is exactly the same as a hundred years ago, when I found this cave, the Great Kunlun Secret Realm was close to closing, so I only took a little spiritual essence."

"If there is really spiritual essence in it, more than ninety percent of it will have spiritual veins, and it is still the best spiritual vein."

"Big brother, are you telling the truth? If we can really find the spiritual vein this time, it will be worth entering the Great Kunlun Secret Realm this time.

"Where is it just worthwhile, with the spiritual vein, we can run rampant in the cultivation realm, and even the monks of the out-of-body period and the Mahayana period have to give us three points." The person who spoke was full of smugness, as if he had already obtained the spiritual vein.

"I've already taken you here, can you go?"

"What to go, lead the way in front, you go in first."

"Real person, this..."

"Let you go in, why is there so much nonsense."

As we talked, the footsteps of several people approached.

Lin Fan stood at the mouth of the cave, not knowing whether to feel his luck or bad luck, there was a spiritual vein in a cave that he was looking for to live in, and it might be the legendary best spiritual vein, if he was outside, he probably wouldn't join in the excitement, but he was blocked at the entrance of the cave.

It's not that I'm not cautious enough, Han Zhu, don't blame me.

With that in mind, he quickly walked towards the cave.