13

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 13

Section 13

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Ye Qinghe blinked, and suddenly raised his hand: "Waiter." The

waiter hurriedly came over and whispered, "What does this guest command?"

"I don't have anything to tell you, but I don't think your service is very good, this young lady has a high vision, and she can't look down on these fruits, so you better withdraw quickly, lest people don't like it or eat a bad stomach and settle accounts with you." Ye Qinghe put on a considerate attitude.

The waiter smiled, turned to look at the fat uncle's table: "I'm sorry, I'll withdraw if I cause trouble to the two of you."

After speaking, he took away all the fruits and snacks on the table of the two of them, and instead took a pot of flowers and put it on the table for two: "I wish you two a happy life."

I don't

know if someone deliberately went against them, but as soon as the food was removed, the waiter came up with exquisite and gorgeous snacks, and I vaguely heard someone say, "The guests at table 11 don't need to be served, they don't like to eat." The

crowd of onlookers in the vicinity let out a low chuckle and even began to talk loudly about the value of these dim sum, which were basically thousands of plates of exquisite dishes.

What's more, there are also waiters who report the matter directly to the lead boss.

The specifications of such a large-scale auction snack snack are not enough, and it is not good for the reputation of the auction to spread it, but today it is only a certain table that talks about this matter, and the auction owner should be very concerned about this matter.

The fat uncle's face suddenly became ugly, and it would not be a good thing for him to offend the boss behind the auction.

The delicate woman didn't know how to react for a while, and her intuition told her that she might be in trouble tonight.

Chapter 16 Ownership

of the

House The final result of the problem of food specifications was that the fat uncle answered the phone, and when he came back, he hurriedly left with the woman, and the table next to Lin Fan also changed.

"So, it's better not to bring a brainless woman out on this occasion," Hang Erlangdang's voice sounded next to him, and he quickly came over: "Beauty, don't you say?"

Ye Qinghe frowned and glanced at him, and was about to say something, but the man was the first to speak up: "It's you, Han Zhu, why are you here?"

Han Zhu raised his eyes, his eyes were full of indifference: "Do I still have to inform you here?"

"You're not..." The man suddenly spoke, and saw Lin Fan sitting next to Han Zhu again, "I still have something to do, let's talk about it later."

Ye Qinghe frowned: "Why are the people here so inexplicable?"

Lin Fan smiled and pinched a beautiful pastry and put it in his mouth: "It's good to get used to Xi."

After