115

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 115

Section 115

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"I'm going to be beaten...", a scream suddenly came from the stands not far away, but she was just halfway through her words when she saw the fluffy rabbit jump out directly from under the tiger's claws.

And the controller who was controlling the tiger saw that the blow missed, and immediately swung his claws to strike again.

At that moment, the rabbit's body sank violently and slipped out of the tiger's paws.

Seeing that the rabbit escaped from his claws twice, the tiger moved with his two paws, this time from the bottom up, wanting to pick up the rabbit directly.

It's just that he didn't expect the rabbit to jump on his paws, and with another jump, it went directly to the top of the tiger's head.

The tiger began to shake its head violently, trying to throw the rabbit off top of its head.

But the rabbit slid down, and in a short time came to the tiger's back, and one of the red eyes shot a laser that landed right on the tiger's tail.

If this is a real tiger and the tail is hit hard, it will definitely go crazy, but this is just a mecha, even if the tail is hit by a laser, it will not have any effect on the body.

But the opponent's body will not feel pain, and the sudden breaking of the tail is not a good thing for the tiger, at least, it lacks a way to control the enemy.

At this time, it stands to reason that the rabbit should take advantage of the victory to pursue, but Lin Fan controlled the rabbit to jump off the tiger and stood directly opposite the tiger.

At this moment, the way the two of them fought was the same as before, but no one felt that the rabbit was soft and deceitful, but they all widened their eyes one by one, wanting to see the rabbit's movements clearly at the first time.

"So handsome!" Someone screamed, but no one asked who this handsome voice was for, after all, the result was obvious, at that moment just now, the tiger seemed to be being led away, and it had no combat effectiveness as a tiger at all.

"Don't be complacent, I won't be careless this time." The tiger's controller said sharply, his voice was grandiose, but not convincing, I am afraid that even he did not expect that he had been led by the rabbit by the nose for a moment after the battle began.

The tiger on the earth is the overlord of the mountain, and the interstellar tiger is no exception, as a tiger-shaped mecha, the person who makes the mecha will naturally find a way to strengthen the tiger's combat effectiveness.

When the tiger slapped his hands again, the momentum was not insignificant.

But Lin Fan was still the same as before, and when the tiger's giant palm was patted, he had quickly slipped away.

It's just that this time the tiger's movements are too fast, even if his operation is fast, he still leaves a small half of his tail, and he is about to be hit, and it may be too late to move his whole body.

"Ahh

The rabbit's tail suddenly shrank, and it was like escaping from the tiger's claws.

There was a burst of applause all around.