93

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 93

Section 93

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Xiang Jun nodded, and then applied for a place together, anyway, he didn't need money, and he didn't draw anything.

After applying for a place in the closed beta, Xiang Jun put this matter behind him, until one day, an unfamiliar call came to his mobile phone.

"Hello, is it Mr. Xiang?"

"Yes."

"Congratulations on winning the internal test quota of "Huaxia", the internal test lasts for a total of ten days, the time is from half past eight in the morning to half past five in the afternoon, please go to XX Street, XX Road, H City before half past eight in three days, your round-trip license plate will be reimbursed by us, in these ten days, by" Lingfan "Technology will cover food and accommodation, if you are late, this place will also be invalid."

"Uh, okay."

Until he hung up the phone, Xiang Jun was still in a state of confusion, was he really selected? Going to the test and including room and board? Is there such a good thing in the world?

He hurriedly searched for the address provided by the other party on the Internet, and determined that it was a well-known office building in H City, and it was indeed the office address of "Lingfan" Technology.

In this way, the possibility of being deceived is basically ruled out.

Even though he still has some doubts about the so-called holographic online games, Xiang Jun's heart is still attracted, not only for the game he loves, but also for the exploration of the unknown world.

After just hesitating for a while, Xiang Jun decided to give it a try, and immediately bought a ticket to H City and began to pack his luggage.

There are many people like Xiang Jun.

Among these people, some of them silently packed their bags and left, and some of them were originally very active on the Internet, and this time they were selected for the internal test of "Huaxia", and immediately released an award-winning declaration on major forums on the Internet, and said that they would definitely give feedback on the game experience as soon as possible.

At eight o'clock in the morning at the appointed time, Xiang Jun had already come to the downstairs of the agreed building, took a deep breath and dragged his suitcase upstairs.

The floor of "Lingfan" technology is on the eleventh floor, and he pressed the button on the eleventh floor, feeling indescribably nervous.

When the elevator door opened, Xiang Jun saw that there were already many people standing outside.

Seeing his arrival, everyone greeted him one after another: "Hey, brother, you're also here to play games?"

"Well," Xiang Jun nodded and smiled, "a little excited."

"We're too, it's a holographic game, and if it's really like the hype, we're the first people to play it, oh my God, it's exciting to think about."

"Actually, I still don't believe that Huaguo can make a real holographic game, but I can't resist the curiosity in my heart, anyway, I have drawn it, so it's better to try it."