47

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 47

Section 47

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Because I was stepping on my own country, I didn't want to give up no matter what.

Lin Fan suddenly laughed: "Grandpa Ning, you don't know, in fact, I am a businessman.

Old Man Ning raised his head, his eyes were very puzzled.

But soon Lin Fan explained the reason, and he smiled: "My dream is to become the richest person on the planet, but there are some businesses that I can't do alone, so I'm afraid I need Grandpa Ning's help."

Old Man

Ning frowned, and after a while, he nodded and said, "As long as I can help, I will definitely help, you say, what kind of business."

Lin Fan chuckled: "For example, the business of washing the marrow pill."

Old Man

Ning stared at him suddenly, his hands trembling a little: "I heard you right, you mean... In the business of washing the myelin pill, you can refine the myelin washing pill in large quantities?

Lin Fan still smiled: "It's not about refining in large quantities, it's just that I can refine the pill, and didn't Grandpa Ning also guess it, I have my own chance, such a big chance falls on me, I also want to make some efforts, besides, I am a businessman, businessmen want to make money, should the business of the marrow washing pill be easy to do?"

"It's easy to do, of course it's easy to do," Old Man Ning nodded immediately, his eyes were full of joy, with the Purifying Pill, not to mention letting more people enter the ranks of cultivation, but most of the current cultivators can increase their lifespan, and the increase in the lifespan of so many people will also be of great benefit to the country, "You say, how much is one, I will immediately ask someone to take the money."

Lin Fan smiled: "It's not much, because the Myelin Cleansing Pill is a one-time pill, so all the Purifying Pills of the predecessors of the cultivation are provided by me for free, as for those who are not cultivators, a Purifying Pill is 10,000 yuan, what does Grandpa Ning think of this price?"

"No problem," Old Man Ning immediately clapped, "10,000 yuan for a myelin-washing pill, this price is cost-effective!"

"Also," Lin Fan continued, "I have a batch of spirit silk there, which is not only warm in winter and cool in summer when worn on the body, but also has a more outstanding protective ability than body armor, I think the people above should be interested, right?"

Hearing this, Old Man Ning looked at Lin Fan instantly, and then laughed: "Okay, good, you are doing well as a businessman, our country needs a businessman like you!"

He knew very well that Lin Fan said that he was a businessman, but in fact, the price set was not high, and it could be said that he gave a great discount.

As for Lin Fan himself, he doesn't have to take money, it's just that his fun is to make money, and if he doesn't have money, it won't be interesting.

After the meal, both parties were in a good mood.

When the people of the special department were notified to arrive, they saw such a scene of guests and hosts enjoying themselves.

Crowd: exm???