113

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 113

Section 113

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"It's just, why is it so?"

"Boss, put it again, we didn't see the one in front."

"That's right, boss, let's play it again, I haven't seen it."

"Hey, it's quite enjoyable, it's just a little shorter, and I only finished reading it in two days."

Hearing everyone's words, Lin Fan was a little speechless, the eighty-episode TV series is definitely a long-form masterpiece on the earth, but in the eyes of these people, it has become a short story.

But also, these people can watch a drama at one time without sleeping, can ordinary people on the planet?

However, if the market is large, it means that the business is large.

Lin Fan acted as a reason: "Alas, everyone knows that I am a businessman, and since I am a businessman, I should have the appearance of a businessman."

"Boss, I'll produce a low-grade immortal stone."

"I... I would too. A

low-grade immortal stone is not much for everyone, but taking out a low-grade immortal stone, just to watch a two-day drama, some people still think it is not cost-effective.

The video websites and major TV stations on the earth have become mature, so there is already a set of mature schemes, most of which make money from advertising, but the business of the fairy world has not really developed, and it is basically difficult to achieve the effect he wants to apply to the mature model on the earth.

"That's it, starting tomorrow, there will be a formation in this square, you must hold a pass of 'Lingfan' to enter, the pass is a low-grade fairy stone, you can enter and exit at will for a month, and you must buy it again after a month, this big screen will play three TV series at a fixed time every day, until the end of the broadcast, and then there may be new TV series to join, or to replay the original TV series, what do you think?" Lin Fan said with a smile.

In fact, Lin Fan had already thought of this idea before, but now he deliberately pretended to be embarrassed by everyone before making this suggestion.

In fact, this plan is also very simple, just like someone rents a TV, the aging of the TV is one month, but this TV has only one channel, and all the people who rent the TV have no choice, they can only choose to watch it or not.

If this plan appeared on today's earth, it would definitely be scolded for being crazy for money, but this is the fairy world, a fairy world that has never appeared in a TV series or a TV set.

"A low-grade immortal stone for a month? That's a good idea, so I'll get one with that pass.

"Then I'll have one too, I'm idle anyway, and if I don't find something to do, I'm really going to be bored to death this day."

"A low-grade immortal stone is not expensive, you can still see it for a month, quickly, give me a pass."

"Okay, everyone who wants to buy a pass will line up there, everyone remember that the pass must be kept, this thing will be your account card in the future, if the number of purchases reaches a certain number, there may be some gifts." Lin Fan said loudly, this first business is almost completed.