6

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 6

Section 6

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

The inner room was empty, and the waiter led him to sit down on the sofa and made him a cup of tea: "You wait here for a while, I'll ask the manager to come over."

"Hmm." Lin Fan nodded, casually looking at the decoration of the inner room, although it is the reception room of the gold store, the overall decoration is very elegant, except for a few delicate gold ornaments placed in a few places, the rest of the place is very simple, and the finishing will make the visitors no matter what their status is very relaxed.

"Hello, my surname is Chen, you can call me Manager Chen, do you want to sell gold bars?"

"Hello, my surname is Lin," Lin Fan took out the gold bar from his pocket and put it in the other party's hand, "You can check it and estimate a price for me."

Manager

Chen had been looking at Lin Fan since he entered the house, and when he saw that he had taken out the gold bar from his pocket, he couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth.

Generally speaking, he will sell the gold bars at home, which is an embarrassment in life, but looking at Lin Fan's actions when he took out the gold bars, he is like a rich man with a thousand gold, if he wants to say that such a person will be short of money, he doesn't believe it.

Thinking so in his heart, Manager Chen still took the gold bar, walked to the position of the safe, opened the safe, took out an instrument from it, and then put it in today.

"The ingredient is 99.99%, the weight is 516g, and today's gold price is 263 yuan/g, but because you are selling privately, the price will be slightly cheaper, how about I count you at 250 yuan/g?"

Lin Fan nodded, and the price was very sincere: "No problem."

"A total of 129,000 yuan, is it a check or a transfer?" Manager Chen said very politely.

"Check it." Lin Fan suddenly remembered that his ID card had not yet been issued, and naturally he did not have a bank card.

After receiving this answer, Manager Chen didn't say much, and quickly asked people to write a check for 129,000, and when Lin Fan was leaving, he mentioned again: "If you still plan to sell gold bars, just come to me, this is my business card."

Lin Fan took the business card, thought about it and asked, "May I ask if Manager Chen has any friends who receive jade or jade?"

Manager

Chen's eyes lit up, and he immediately decided in his heart that Lin Fan must be from a wealthy family, and secretly took the things from the family out to sell, but he didn't care about the source, if there were good goods, no one cared where the source was.

"I have a friend who specializes in buying uncarved jade, and as for the jadeite market, because the gap is too big, he doesn't dare to buy it, but if there is good jadeite, he will definitely be willing to spend money, and he is very honest, and he will definitely give you a satisfactory price."

Lin Fan nodded, although he sold the gold, he still had a piece of jade and a piece of jade in his space, since he had specially transported it from the cultivation realm, it was a waste of physical strength not to sell it.