51

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 51

Section 51

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Because of Han Zhu's laughter, the rest of the people looked at them.

Mu suddenly said: "I know that I am angry when I get up, Lei has a gas to get up, every time I call him up, he will be unhappy, he must be coaxed a few more times, and no one can coax him except me, I really can't figure it out, can't I get up immediately when I should get up, why is there a gas to get up?"

Lin Fan looked at him, Rao was a person with low emotional intelligence like him, and when he heard Mu's words, he would wonder how this guy survived.

No, isn't it smooth when Mu came out to play the round before?

"Captain Mu, is Ray always angry with you for some reason?"

"How do you know?" Mu looked at Lin Fan in surprise, "Yes, yes, he's always angry with me for some reason, obviously he was fine one second, but the next second he was suddenly annoyed, this is also... A kind of wake-up gas? Lin Fan shook his

head: "I think I probably understand why Lei was suddenly angry just now."

"Then tell me about it, lest I make Ray angry again in the future." Mu looked at Lin Fan with blazing eyes, hoping to get an answer from his mouth.

Lin Fan still shook his head: "Well, it's just a matter of meaning and can't be spoken, and you will slowly understand it in the future."

"Tss

Lin Fan glared at Han Zhu, who was standing behind him, "Didn't you tell you to take it well?"

Han Zhu looked at Lin Fan seriously: "I'm a little unhappy.

Lin Fan subconsciously asked, "Why?"

Han Zhu just looked at him and didn't answer anything.

Lin Fan blinked, a little weak-hearted, and reached out to tear the little jelly off Xiaolan's body: "If you dare to climb on Xiaolan again, I will pull out the flowers on your head."

"Twitter..."

Little Jelly broke free from Lin Fan's hand, jumped on top of his head, and directly found a comfortable position to nest.

Lin Fan quickly ripped off the little jelly and threw it on top of Han Zhu's head, originally just wanting to tell Han Zhu that he was very dissatisfied, but seeing a flower on his head, he couldn't help but smile: "It's good, you can go and sell yourself."

Han Zhu didn't go to get the little jelly, but leaned over: "I'll sell my body, will you buy it?"

Lin Fan put his palm against Han Zhu's chest and pushed him away: "I'll talk about it later."

"Tsk..." the little jelly suddenly jumped up on Han Zhu's head.

"I guess I can't even look at the little jelly."

"Silent +1."

"Earnestly +2."

The team members turned their heads and couldn't bear to look at them.

Lin Fan turned around and looked at everyone embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, we disturbed everyone's trip, let's go up, lest Lei be in a hurry on it."

"It's okay, it's okay," Mu Lian waved his hand, "You two have such a good relationship, you seem to be very happy."