91

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 91

Section 91

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Walked to the side and bent down to pick him up.

Walking from the second floor to the first floor, Han Zhu's movements were always very light, and when he came to the door of the room, he raised his foot to open the door, and then carried Lin Fan into the house.

When he walked to the bed, Han Zhu knelt on one knee on the edge of the window and gently put Lin Fan in his arms on the bed, but Lin Fan just turned around, hugged the quilt on the side tightly, rubbed the corner of the quilt, and fell asleep again.

Han Zhu raised his eyebrows, he didn't know why he was suddenly a little jealous of the quilt, it should have been him who was lying there.

Since he was at home, Lin Fan was just wearing slippers, and the slippers had already fallen off at the beginning, so Han Zhu didn't need to take off his shoes in one more move.

Looking at Lin Fan, who was sleeping with a tight hug on the quilt, Han Zhu still couldn't suppress a smile on his face, leaned over and kissed him lightly on the forehead, and said in a low voice, "Have a good rest."

Han Zhu wanted to fall asleep with Lin Fan, but he still had some work to deal with, so seeing that Lin Fan slept very sweetly, he also returned to the study.

The study occupies an entire floor, so the area inside is not small, and the original empty study room is also filled in the process of living.

Each of them occupies a desk, and although they are placed side by side, the amount of information on them can show the situation of the two of them during this time.

Although there are many materials on Han Zhu's table, they are neat and tidy, those that have been done and those that have not been done, which are refreshing and clean.

As for Lin Fan's side, it was probably because he was too busy during this time, so he didn't have time to sort out these materials at all, and most of the time he had to find the one he wanted in a large pile of materials.

Han Zhu wanted to help, but he just looked at the large table of materials, he still didn't do anything, Lin Fan had been working on this table for a long time, and he probably knew which materials were in which locations, if he sorted them out, it might lead to the confusion of these materials.

Thinking of this, he still continued to deal with his work, but it was only his original part of the work, and he still didn't make any moves on Han's side.

After dealing with it for a while, Han Zhu's mobile phone suddenly rang, and he looked at the phone displayed on it, and it turned out to show an unknown call.

Han Zhu frowned slightly, but still picked up the phone: "Hello."

"Hello, it's been a long time, God, oh no, I should call you Han Zhu now." The voice on the other side was indistinguishable, sounding like it had been deliberately processed by a machine, and the other party's tone also carried a hint of ridicule and a hint of inexplicable respect.

Han Zhu frowned: "Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am," the other laughed, "but the gods really don't want to go back?" The other party's