25

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 25

Section 25

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

This time, it was Wu Yunan who replied meaningfully: "The relationship between the two of you is also very envied by both of you."

Lin Fan looked at Han Zhu, who had been standing beside him and did not speak, and suddenly remembered that he had not explained the relationship between the two to Yuan Ziliang and Wu Yunan at the beginning.

Han Zhu has someone he likes, if someone misunderstands that the relationship between the two is, isn't it not good for Han Zhu?

Lin Fan thought so and was about to explain, but Han Zhu was the first to speak.

"It's not early, or take turns on duty like last time, how about it?"

Yuan Ziliang hurriedly spoke: "There is something I want to trouble the two of you, the Great Kunlun Secret Realm has a strong aura, I want Yun'an to cultivate here, I don't know if I can trouble the two of you?"

Lin Fan waved his hand and said generously: "No problem, I'll help you watch it." "There are many unknown spirit plants in the storage bag that Yuan Ziliang got back before, although most of the years are small, but for Lin Fan, the problems that can be solved by the year are not a problem.

The time flow rate of space and land has changed from one day equal to one year to one day equal to ten years, and even if it is necessary to cultivate a thousand-year-old spirit plant, it will only take a few months.

The reason why many people enter the Great Kunlun Secret Realm is that they want to find a spirit plant with a high vintage, so they race against time, even if it is the last second, they are not willing to give up, and now the question of the year is no longer a problem for Lin Fan, even if he wastes time in the Great Kunlun Secret Realm, it doesn't matter.

"Thank you, real person." Yuan Ziliang bowed down to show his respect for Lin Fan, and at the same time, he also decided in his heart that after he went out, he must do things for Lin Fan to repay Lin Fan's kindness to him.

Chapter 32 Refining Genius

Yuan Ziliang and Wu Yun'an built two small houses out of thin air in the open space as they did last time, and soon entered the state of cultivation.

Lin Fan and Han Zhu stood in place, and the atmosphere was inexplicably a little awkward.

"I..." "You..."

"You can speak first." The two spoke in unison, and after speaking, they looked at each other, and they both saw a hint of a smile in each other's eyes.

Lin Fan shrugged his shoulders and said with a smile: "The cultivation world is much more open to same-sex feelings than in modern society, cultivators like to come casually, like is like, don't like to be alone for a lifetime, and the gender of their partner has never been their point of entanglement."

Han Zhu nodded: "I can see it, but over the years, the recognition of same-sex feelings in modern society has been much higher than before, in addition to the domestic entertainment industry, there are not a few artists in the foreign entertainment industry who come out of the closet."

"Is that so?" Lin Fan was surprised, and then shook his head, "I have disappeared for five years, and the changes in society are beyond imagination, if it weren't for the fact that I am naturally calm, I am afraid that I would have been embarrassed many times." The