61

classify

ranking

Finished

搜索作品

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 61

Section 61

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan smiled: "I never thought you could speak before, but I didn't expect you to become so good at talking now."

Han Zhu hugged him tightly: "Because in the past, I could only hang you in my heart but didn't dare to say it, and I didn't know what to say every time I faced you, but now, I can tell you all the words in my heart."

Lin Fan smiled: "It's okay, you will say it in the future, I will listen."

"Hmm." Han Zhu nodded and took Lin Fan's hand, "I'll take you upstairs to have a look."

"Okay."

The space on the second floor is turned into a library with empty wooden shelves, which looks very empty.

But in Lin Fan's eyes, he felt very happy.

"You know what? When I was a child, I needed to help with my younger siblings in the orphanage, and each of them only had two hours to read, and what I looked forward to most every day was to be able to wait for those two hours to be able to go to the library to read, but sometimes there would always be some messy things that disrupted my plans, and at that time I was thinking, one day I would have my own library, so that I could soak in it every day, and nothing would disturb me.

Lin Fan recounted that although he didn't have much time to spend in the library when he grew up, his childhood dream became an indelible existence.

It's like many people can't afford to buy dolls when they are young, so they have a dream of dolls from their hearts, and when they grow up, they start working, and they don't like dolls as much as they did when they were young, but they can't help but buy beautiful dolls when they see them, and every time they buy a doll, they feel very happy.

Han Zhu listened to Lin Fan's words and said softly: "When I was very young, my parents passed away due to an accident, grandpa's temper is elusive, and the rest of the Han family has their own thoughts, so I don't like to deal with them very much, so from that time on, I have always dreamed of having a complete home when I grow up, and I don't need too many people, but every time I go to bed, I feel full of hope the next day, and I will feel very happy when I wake up."

Lin Fan held Han Zhu's hand tightly and said in a low voice, "It's so good, you and I have fulfilled our dreams, haven't we?"

Han Zhu looked at Lin Fan seriously, held him in his arms, and nodded seriously: "Yes, it's good." The

two hugged each other for a while, Lin Fan suddenly pushed Han Zhu's body away and looked at him with a smile: "I'm hungry, is there any food here?"

Han Zhu smiled and held Lin Fan's hand tightly: "Yes, I prepared it, just put it in the refrigerator, how about cooking with me today?"

Lin Fan complained with a smile: "You let me sit and rest when we weren't together before, but today we were just together, and you let me give you a hand, do you know if that's right?!"

Han Zhu also smiled: "Anyway, I've already tied you to my body, you don't want to escape no matter what." The

two walked downstairs together, and Lin Fan shook his head helplessly: "It is said that a man will not admit it when he gets it, but I didn't expect you to be such a person!"