121

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 121

Section 121

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Yan looked at Lin Fan seriously, and could see that what Lin Fan said was serious, so after only pondering for a moment, he immediately nodded: "Okay, if Mr. Lin believes in me, I will definitely do my best to complete the work that Mr. Lin gave me, I have also heard many people talk about the reputation of the 'Lingfan' Hotel, speaking of which, this industry may be better than energy boxes."

In the interstellar, the energy box is an indispensable part, so whoever can master the source of the energy box, who is equivalent to mastering the lifeblood of the entire interstellar, now the interstellar energy box industry mainly falls into the hands of the empire, and a small part is privately operated, but Rao is so, this industry is still very violent.

Now Yan actually said that the "Lingfan" hotel is better than the energy box, which shows that he is absolutely confident in the "Lingfan" hotel.

Seeing that Yan agreed, Lin Fan got up and took the initiative to stretch out his hand: "Then... Happy to work with.

Yan also hurriedly got up and held Lin Fan's hand: "Boss, please give me more advice in the future."

"You're welcome." Lin Fan chuckled.

After solving the matter of the "Lingfan" hotel, Lin Fan began to deal with the production line.

In the final analysis, the technology of the interstellar is very different from that of the earth, and if Lin Fan wants to directly move the interstellar production line to the earth, it is impossible for him to enter operation immediately.

Not only the gap in technology, but also the difference in raw materials, labor and other aspects, and these are all problems that Lin Fan must consider.

"Dean Hu, long time no see."

"It's been a long time since I haven't seen you," Dean Hu said happily, "I haven't seen it since you poached our people last time, and the recent popularity of holographic games has been calling the world popular."

"Everywhere, it's all up to everyone's support." Lin Fan was very polite, still with a smile on his face.

Dean Hu shook his head helplessly, looking at Lin Fan's eyes, one was looking at the sight of the juniors, and the other was also with a little respect, when Lin Fan was in the research institute, he solved a lot of problems for the research institute, thinking of this, he smiled: "The research projects you developed before have gained a lot, and now a lot of them have been put into production, which is all your credit."

Lin Fan chuckled and shrugged: "It's a pity that this money didn't go into my pocket."

Dean

Hu was slightly stunned, and then chuckled: "Boss Lin is still short of money?"

"No, doesn't Dean Hu think that money will always be lacking?" Lin Fan looked at Dean Hu and squeezed his eyebrows and said, for a R&D department, R&D funds are always the most lacking, after all, there may be various problems in the R&D process, and if you are not careful, it will lead to the complete disappearance of some R&D results, as little as hundreds of thousands of millions, and as many as tens of millions, and these costs must be counted in R&D.