14

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 14

Section 14

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

This hug crossed a whole red light, but it wasn't until Han Zhu let go that Lin Fan reacted: Huh?

Chapter 17: The Secret Realm Opens

"Grandpa, I saw Han Zhu."

"Well, how is he doing now?" The old man sat on the chaise longue, squinting his eyes and whispering back, seemingly just casually, not caring about the answer to the question.

"He was in last night's auction, and there was a man sitting next to him, who seemed to be the one he liked." The person who spoke slowly raised his head, and it was the person who turned around and left after a few words with Han Zhu yesterday.

"Oh?" The old man opened his eyes, and there was shrewdness in his cloudy eyes, "You see clearly?"

"Yes, grandpa, it's indeed the man in the photo that Han Zhu regards as a treasure." The man replied earnestly, his tone showing his respect for the old man.

The old man's eyes instantly became very sharp: "Didn't you say that person disappeared five years ago?"

"Yes, grandpa," the man nodded, "Han Zhu has also been looking for him in the past five years, I have checked, and the time when the other party appeared was in the last few days, so it should have appeared in the last few days."

"How can a missing person come back for no reason? Have you found out? The old man's eyes were full of wariness.

"Grandpa, no one knows this, my people only found out when that person appeared, as for where he was before that, no one found out." The man lowered his head, his voice trembling a little.

"Rubbish!"

The glass smashed at the man's feet, and the fragments flew up and scratched the man's feet, scratching a few blood marks, while the man still stood still in place, not saying a word.

The old man was angry and coughed several times: "Our Han family will never allow anyone to walk with a man, it doesn't matter if the person disappeared before, now that he is back, you must try your best to prevent them from being together."

"But grandpa, Han Zhu has left the Han family five years ago." The man unexpectedly gave Han Zhu a lecture.

"He said that if he leaves, he will leave, and I haven't agreed yet," the old man had a fierce look in his eyes, "You go and tell Han Zhu, if he doesn't leave that person immediately, don't blame me for being polite!" The

man hesitated.

"Why don't you go soon?" The old man glared at him.

"Yes, Grandpa."

With that, the man immediately turned away.

As soon as he walked out of the old man's room, the man looked up, and his face was completely gone.

"How is it, Han Feng, what did Grandpa say?" The people who were waiting outside immediately greeted them.

"What else can I say," Han Feng shrugged, "come and go or those few words, the children of the Han family are never allowed to be with men, let's find a way to break them up."