114

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 114

Section 114

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan looked at him innocently: "Your original suggestion is quite reasonable, and what you said is very right."

Bai covered his face and was ashamed: "But when I remembered that I was so serious about introducing you at the time, I felt that I was stupid again, no wonder everyone called me 'stupid white'~~" Lin Fan looked at

Bai's appearance and quickly changed the topic: "

Are there really so many people looking for us after that?"

Bai put down his hand and said seriously: "There are really many, many people looking for you, you must know that you used the most basic and ordinary mecha at that time, and some of your opponents used the most advanced mecha, and several of the people you defeated were still masters with very good rankings in the challenge, but you didn't appear anymore after that, and there were many people who wanted to challenge you, and even placed a challenge book, but they couldn't find you."

Lin Fan: "What is the challenge book?" White

: "......... Yes?

Seeing Bai's stunned appearance, Lin Fan asked again: "What is the challenge book?"

Bai looked at him stunned: "You... I don't know? As he spoke, he seemed to suddenly remember something, and said to himself, "Oh, I almost forgot, you didn't even know the types of mecha at first, so who are you?" Obviously the ability is so strong, but I don't even know these basic things?

Lin Fan shrugged his shoulders and pretended to be mysterious: "Well, our identity is quite special, I'll tell you about this later, so can you explain, what is the challenge book?"

Bai Chang sighed: "Okay, the challenge book is that someone gives you a war book, but there must be a deposit at the same time as the war book, once they lose, the deposit will belong to the challenged, otherwise the deposit will be returned, but the challenged person does not need to pay."

"Hey, this is good," Lin Fan touched his chin and said, "Why didn't I know it earlier, this is a good way to make money."

Bai looked at Lin Fan with a confused expression, and suddenly thought of Lin Fan's previous speculation about those points races, and said in a daze: "So... Did you really play the points tournament to make money?

"That's right," Lin Fan nodded without hesitation, "I was relatively poor at that time, I heard that this was quite easy to make money, so so..." "Don't say it..."

Bai immediately raised his hand to stop it, and silently turned sideways, "Let me calm down." The

god who said yes and coaxed it, this is different from what he said.

The sound of a broken heart is so nice ( >_<. )~......

Chapter 149 Rabbit Mecha

Bai was sad for a while, and finally couldn't help but ask: "You really defeated so many people with the most basic mecha

, and you directly controlled it with mental power?"

Lin Fan thought about it for a while, and finally decided to tell the truth: "It's not that you directly use mental power to control, there are some other reasons, as for the specific..."