60

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 60

Section 60

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Han Zhu's pupils seemed to be deep and bottomless, and when he looked at Lin Fan seriously, it was like he wanted to inhale him deeply, and he could always put him in his eyes and in his heart.

"I promise," Han Zhu grabbed Lin Fan's hand, kissed it reverently on the back of his hand, turned over his hand and clasped his fingers, raised his head and looked at Lin Fan seriously, "I promise, I will always hold your hand and never let go."

Lin Fan only felt that at this moment, he could vaguely hear his heartbeat clearly, plopping, stronger than ever.

He raised his hand that was clasped with Han Zhu's ten fingers, gently placed it on his chest, and said in a low voice, "Do you feel it?" It's the sound of my heartbeat.

"Well, it's very pleasant, not only in my hands, but also in my heart." Han Zhu said seriously, at this moment, he couldn't wait to dig out his heart and lungs to Lin Fan, and tell him the words in his heart completely.

"It's good to feel it," Lin Fan recently showed a slight smile, "Actually, I really hate the plot of this kind of idol drama, but that person is you, and suddenly I feel very lucky, thank you for waiting for me, thank you for taking care of me, so be it," he opened his hand and hugged Han Zhu and rested his head on his shoulder, "I want to try it and see how far we can go, okay?"

At this moment, Han Zhu's eyes were dyed with dazzling starlight, and he directly hugged Lin Fan.

The height difference between the two is not big, but because Lin Fan was sitting before, Lin Fan, who was picked up by Han Zhu at this time, left his feet directly off the ground.

"What to do? I want to go around in circles with you. Han Zhu couldn't suppress the excitement in his heart.

"No, let me go." Lin Fan felt that his face was suddenly a little hot, half annoyed, half ashamed.

"I'll just turn around twice, how about it?" Han Zhu looked at Lin Fan's eyes seriously and asked carefully.

Lin Fan pursed his lips: "I said no, will you let me down?"

"No," Han Zhu shook his head with a smile, and directly turned around in place several times, his footsteps moved, and he had already pressed Lin Fan against the wall, leaning over against his forehead, "It's all your fault, you didn't promise me before, which made me so excited at this moment."

Lin Fan felt Han Zhu's heat, only felt that his cheeks were hot, but he was still stubbornly saying, "You mean that if I had promised you a long time ago, you wouldn't be excited?"

"No," Han Zhu chuckled, "If you had promised me a long time ago, I would have been even more excited than today."

Lin Fan was about to refute, but Han Zhu spoke up again.

"Because you have been by my side during this time, my mood can gradually calm down, you don't know, in the five years you disappeared, I don't know how I came over, everyone said that I was like a workaholic at that time, you came back, I can continue to enjoy life."

Lin Fan's heart was hit hard again, and he said guiltily: "Compared with you, am I particularly heartless?"

"How so?" Han Zhu chuckled, "Your happiness is my happiness, I will only feel happy when you are happy, and now that you promise to be with me, my happiness will be doubled, no matter how I earn it, isn't it?"