53

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 53

Section 53

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan shook his head and said seriously: "No, so you have to change your words."

Han Zhu pondered for a moment, and suddenly a flash of inspiration: "Because your affinity is relatively strong, it is easy to attract cute species."

Lin Fan nodded: "Well, I like this explanation, just use this explanation, Xiaolan Xiaozi, you can communicate with Little Jelly, just play with it."

"Huh?" The little pink flower is crooked again.

Lin Fan poked the flower on his head: "Don't bully Xiaolan Xiaozi, understand?"

"Twitter?"

Xiaolan: "That's stupid!

Xiao Zi: "Stupid!

Lin Fan smiled.

Han Zhu looked at Lin Fan's smile and showed a shallow smile.

Chapter 69 Catering Business

Captain

Mu was very fast, and early the next morning, he knocked on the door of Lin Fan and Han Zhu's room and informed them that the area where the plants had been prepared to be placed.

Lin Fan slept in a daze, but Han Zhu got up and opened the door: "Wait a little longer, he's still sleeping."

Captain Mu was stunned for a moment, then nodded quickly, with a hint of embarrassment on his rugged face: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry to disturb you." Closing

the door, Captain Mu returned to the living room and was immediately surrounded by his teammates.

"Well, what did he say?"

"yes, when can we start doing things?"

"We didn't sleep until yesterday to vacate the space, so there shouldn't be any problems, right?"

Captain Mu coughed, and everyone immediately quieted down, looking at Captain Mu with a pair of eyes enthusiastically.

"Ahem," Captain Mu said embarrassedly, "That, Lin Fan is still asleep, so..."

It was just a short sentence, and everyone left to get a message from it.

"So it's Han Zhu who opened the door?" Ray asked, but there was no intention of asking between the words, more categorically.

Captain Mu nodded hurriedly and breathed a sigh of relief: "Han Zhu said that he would tell him when Lin Fan got up, don't worry, don't worry."

"Well, I'm not in a hurry," Ray glanced at Captain Wood, "it's just that some people are too slow to react.

When the

rest of the team heard this, they all felt the dissatisfaction that was faintly spreading on Lei's body.

Look at people's attitudes towards lovers, and then look at someone, although they are not lovers yet, but they are indeed too dull...

Captain Mu scratched the back of his head innocently, and suddenly a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind: "Are you hungry?" I'm going to get you something to eat? Ray