79

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 79

Section 79

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"No, don't stop me, I'm going to beat him up!"

"Don't fight, don't fight."

"Don't stop me, my hands are itchy today, I have to do it!"

"We're not stopping you from beating him, we're afraid that you will suffer, after all, you can't beat him."

There was a sudden silence.

"Cough," an old man who was shouting that he was going to hit someone turned around silently, leaving only a back, and didn't forget to wave his hand, "Forget it, adults don't remember villains."

Lin Fan blinked, innocently looking at the rest of the people who were still on the scene.

After a while, there was a burst of laughter in the living room.

The old man who had already walked to the door stood still at the door, and there was a smile in his eyes.

What a blessing it is to watch the country grow stronger little by little!

Chapter 103: Large-scale Auction

Although Lin Fan participated in the

auction, the actual implementation had nothing to do with him.

On the day of the auction, cattle from all over the world came from all over the world, and the first thing they noticed was the outside of the island, which looked empty on the surface, some of them had planned to come, and some of them had come from thousands of miles after receiving the video, and then arrived before the auction officially began.

Huaguo staff stand on the outside of the island and hand out passes to each arriving guest, which must be exchanged for an invitation card.

"What happens if we don't have a pass?"

"You can give it a try." The staff smiled, did not bow down because of the special status of the other party, nor did they stand on their toes because they held important items in their hands, but just guided everyone very gentlemanly.

Hearing the staff's words, the curious crowd stepped forward, but as soon as they took two steps, they felt that there seemed to be a strange barrier in front of them, hindering their entry.

Everyone almost subconsciously raised their hands, and when their palms fell, they could clearly feel the diaphragm under their palms: "It was the one who hindered the missile attack before?"

"Exactly," the staff didn't know what it was, but they didn't show a smile on their faces, just handed over the pass in their hand, "Sir, this is your pass."

"Uh, okay." The other party was stunned for a moment, still very curious about what this barrier was, but he also knew that Hua Guo would never pass on this technology at will.

After receiving the pass, he stepped forward with it, and when he passed the place where he had touched the barrier, he paused, quickly stepped forward, and passed through the unknown barrier without any problems.

When the other people saw this, they immediately stretched out their hands, but they still couldn't pass through, and they also had a general understanding of this barrier in their hearts.