4

classify

ranking

Finished

搜索作品

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 4

Section 4

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

A simple paragraph sounds simple, but Lin Fan knows that the road must be very difficult, and his heart is a little dull, because of Han Zhu's persistence.

"What if I never come back?" If he hadn't jumped off the Demon Abyss, perhaps he would never have returned to Earth, and that world had a huge unbridgeable chasm with this world.

"I will always look for you," Han Zhu said seriously, "Even if I use up the balance of my life, I will not give up looking for you."

"You... Why bother.

Lin Fan is an orphan, what he has felt the most since he was a child is everyone's sympathy, it is a very special feeling, not near or far, not far and not close, strictly speaking, Han Zhu is the first friend he made, it originated from a fight, the crazy two knocked down ten gangsters, maybe it was the crazy factor in the body that attracted each other, and the two became friends.

After making friends, it is discovered that the madness of that day is only the weakest part of the two personalities, their nature is very different from what appeared that day, but their friendship has always been strong.

Han Zhu didn't explain his true thoughts, he didn't dare, if he was allowed to choose, if there was only one way, he would choose to hide his innermost desires and accompany Lin Fan for a lifetime as a simple friend.

"What about you, where have you been in the past five years?"

Lin Fan opened his mouth, he had already thought of a reason before coming back, no matter who asked about his experience in the past five years, he would deal with it with amnesia, because of amnesia, he disappeared for five years, because of amnesia and went overseas, so no one found him, but at this moment, he didn't want to lie to Han Zhu.

"If you don't want to say it, don't say it," Han Zhu leaned over and pressed against Lin Fan's face, he didn't dare to show his thoughts too obviously, so he just separated for a moment, and then looked at Lin Fan with a smile, "You haven't had lunch yet, if you want to eat something, I'll make it for you."

Lin Fan looked at him in surprise: "You still know how to cook?"

"Of course, I lived alone for four years after graduation, and I would stay in the kitchen to cook when I was idle, I remember that you like to eat sweet and sour pork ribs, how about making you a sweet and sour pork ribs, and then having a meat, two vegetables and a soup?"

"I'll help you out."

"No, you're tired today, have a good rest, I'll make this meal for you alone, just treat it as a pick-up for you."

After speaking, Han Zhu took out the ingredients from the refrigerator and walked into the kitchen.

As soon as the ingredients were put away, the mobile phone in Han Zhu's pocket rang.

He looked at the names on it and picked up the phone.

"Found it."

"Let everyone in the working group go back and have a good rest, and everyone will be given a bonus."

"Disband, I won't lose him again."

Chapter 5: Rebooting Space

"What did you lose?"