95

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 95

Section 95

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Chapter 124 Trial Center

The energy of the twenty or so people is not big, but among these two dozen people, there are some gamers who are already famous in their own right, and their remarks have a certain degree of credibility, and there are some ordinary players in the circle who support them.

Although it was only ten days, almost every night these twenty people would go to the major forums on time to "promote", at first they may just express their excitement, and then when they saw that everyone didn't believe it, they began to sell Amway, and then discussed the content of the game.

The onlookers ridiculed once or twice, and in the end, seeing that they were so persistent, they stopped laughing, and occasionally some would click on the post to see the content inside.

In addition, there are some local tyrants who are very rich themselves, they are not bad for money, and they can spend hundreds of thousands or even hundreds of thousands just by playing ordinary games, and the emergence of "Huaxia" fills their demand for games, so at the beginning, they have said that as long as the game can meet their requirements, they are willing to spend money to buy a login.

Ten days later, the trial team of more than 20 people officially ended the trial.

On the same night, "Lingfan" Technology announced that it would officially run "Huaxia" in ten days, and at the same time released a game video.

The game video is taken from the real-time game screen of these 20 people,After their approval, the screenshot was released,Because it's a third perspective,So it's different from the gamer's experience at the time,The video has just been sent,There are very few clicks or forwards,Until someone starts to pay attention to the details in the game。

"Watching this video for the first time, the new game? Anyway, this game is too exquisite, right? The characters in it can even do such small movements?

"Upstairs +1, I saw someone scratching their buttocks, cough..."

"It's itchy hahahahaha, what the hell is a game, you can still scratch your ass?"

"I'll go, this person is too stupid, shouldn't this kind of monster be cut across the board, what are you hiding, being beaten is just shedding some blood, making it look like you're really going to be beaten..."

"God, that guy in green is too stupid, isn't it? And this broken skill?

"Shhh Scratching face, scratching hair, scratching nails... Girl, although you are a girl, you silently feel sorry for this monster..."

"After reading the previous comment, is there really such a user-friendly game? I want to play..."

"I took a special look, the name of the game is called "Huaxia", holographic... Well...... Holographic games? What?

"All... Whole...... Holographic games? Really, is it true?

"Could it be that these players are real people? That's why you can make such a realistic action?

When someone found out about this, the number of retweets and clicks on this video began to rise significantly, and if the players in the video were real people, if the footage in the video was really the picture in the game, this holographic game was definitely a major change in the tech world.