3

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 3

Section 3

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

After walking out of the cubicle, Lin Fan looked at himself in the mirror, the aura in his body was insufficient, and the aura infused in the hair ornament could only last for a month at most, but the short hair style was obviously more suitable for survival in modern society.

As for why you didn't just cut your hair, it probably came from intuition.

The Jindan stage cultivator has been able to touch the edge of the Heavenly Dao Law.

After the styling changed to short hair, Lin Fan reappeared in the train station without attracting too many people's attention, and he left the train station smoothly.

The first thing to do is to get an ID card, but I don't know where he should go to get it.

In the end, Lin Fan chose to take the bus back to school.

Since his hukou was transferred to the school with his student registration, he should say hello to the school if he wants to apply for a new ID card.

Touching the few dollars left in his pocket, Lin Fan smiled helplessly, who would have thought that his dignified Jindan period monk would end up in such a situation, and finally returned to the earth, and he couldn't even afford to sit in a taxi.

By the time I got to school, more than an hour had passed.

Although there is no time for cultivation, no cultivator wastes time on the road, and if it is Edgeworth, he can get to school with just one breath.

Probably sensing Lin Fan's thoughts, his waist slowly bulged.

"Xiaolan, don't make trouble, go back."

The sharp tip of the sword protruded, poked at Lin Fan's finger, and then dodged back before Lin Fan could react, disappearing without a trace.

Lin Fan smiled in his heart: "What's the matter, can you never come out?" The

immature voice sounded in Lin Fan's ears: "Hmph, the air outside is too bad."

Lin Fan smiled silently: "Okay, you can stay in my body for the time being, and let you in as soon as the space opens."

"That's pretty much it." The immature little voice said arrogantly, but couldn't help but secretly lose the spiritual energy stored in the sword body to Lin Fan, and complained while losing, "You are too weak now, if you are weaker any longer, I will not recognize you as the master."

Lin Fan was a little moved in his heart, but quickly imprisoned Xiaolan with aura: "Enough, you don't have to give me aura, my slow recovery is because the aura in the outside world is weak, and the body is fine, don't waste aura."

Xiaolan stomped his feet hard, he kindly lost the aura to Lin Fan, and it didn't matter if the other party didn't appreciate it, he even wasted the aura!!

"I don't care about you anymore, if you die, I'll go find a new master." After saying that, he immediately flew above the Jin Dan, lay down on Lin Fan's Jin Dan, and then used the slowest speed to transmit the aura towards the Jin Dan.

Lin Fan ignored this duplicitous little sword spirit, knowing that this aura would not have much loss on the little sword spirit, and seeing that he was staying with his own Jin Dan, he didn't say anything more.