55

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 55

Section 55

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

He looked at it for a while, then weighed the money in his pocket, and still felt that he was too poor to be poor, so he closed the virtual panel directly.

"Let's go, let's go out and make money."

"I checked it before, and the most lucrative thing in the virtual world should be the mecha points competition."

Han Zhu arrived before Lin Fan, so he specially checked the situation in the virtual world, and the mecha points competition was one of the most eye-catching items.

Lin Fan's eyes lit up: "Let's talk about it, how does the mecha points competition compare?"

"The mecha points competition is a large-scale event every three months, no one needs 10 virtual coins for each competition, 1 point for winning, 1 point for failure, and finally the top three participants after three months can get three months of glory titles and virtual currency rewards, and the rest of the contestants will be rewarded according to the proportion of the competition ranking, but the points can be sold, and under normal circumstances, 1 point can be exchanged for 100 virtual coins."

Lin Fan calculated in his heart, and immediately said excitedly: "In other words, 10 virtual coins can be exchanged for 100 virtual coins, this transaction is very cost-effective?"

Han Zhu nodded: "The top three points in the previous mecha points competition are all above 5,000 points, and the first place will be rewarded with 100,000 virtual coins, if you buy points directly, you will have to spend 500,000 virtual coins to buy the top three, but in order to get a three-month glory title, some local tyrant players will spend a lot of money to buy points."

Lin Fan nodded: "The points of the top three are more than 5,000 points, that is to say, you have to play at least 50 times a day for three months, and you can get so many points without losing once, it is much easier to spend money to buy, you only need 500,000 to buy, and then deduct the bonus of 100,000, as long as 400,000 you can get a three-month glory title, for people who like false names, this deal is very cost-effective."

Han Zhu: "However, it is said that the top three will also receive special treatment from the Empire, so generally the top contestants are reluctant to sell their points."

Lin Fan smiled and said: "It's okay, they don't want me to be willing, it just so happens that I am short of money, so someone sent me the Dafa to make money, let's make money." The

competition area of the points competition was in a building, and as soon as the two of them walked in, they saw a dazzling array of mecha in the building, with prices ranging from 100,000 virtual coins to 10 million virtual coins, just after looking at it for a while, Lin Fan was shocked by the price of the mecha.

When he heard that the reward for the first place in the points competition was only 100,000, he thought that this event was just a small event, but he didn't expect the price of these mecha inside to be so expensive.

After carefully reading the introduction, he realized that the mecha in it was copied according to the type of mecha in reality, and there were several mecha that many people could never see in their lifetime, and the nature of the mecha also determined the victory or loss of the game.