12

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 12

Section 12

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Not only Ye Qinghe, but also Han Zhu.

Lin Fan looked at Han Zhu and took out the artifact from the space to detect the spiritual root: "Take it."

Han Zhu took the small ball: "What is this?"

"You concentrate and see."

Han Zhu nodded, immediately concentrating.

After a while, five even rays of light suddenly emanated from the small ball.

Han Zhu was startled, his concentration was lost, and the light immediately dissipated: "What is this?"

Lin Fan touched his chin and looked at Han Zhu with an inexplicable expression, if Han Zhu was another spiritual root, he would still worry about what would be better for him to cultivate, but he was also a five-spirit root.

There were only two books on the cultivation of the Five Spirit Roots in the space cabin.

He put the ball away and took out a few books, each of which was about the common sense of the cultivation realm.

At the beginning, he made a lot of mistakes because he didn't have common sense when he cultivated by himself, so this time he planned to let Han Zhu learn Xi common sense first, and then tell him about the cultivation realm.

"You read these books first, and then I'll tell you what to do next."

Han Zhu took the book, looked down at the title of the book, and suddenly looked at Lin Fan, his eyes shining: "This is?"

Lin Fan was surprised, he wanted to hide it for a while, but he regarded Han Zhu as his friend, and it was only a matter of time before this matter was exposed, so he simply took the initiative to reveal it little by little.

"You watch first, tell me what you think, and if you want, I'll tell you everything that has happened in the last five years." This is his choice for Han Zhu, if he prefers the life of ordinary people, he will not be reluctant.

"Yes, of course I do," Han Zhu hugged Lin Fan tightly, "No matter what you ask me to do, I'm willing, thank you." "Thank you for your willingness to let me into your life.

Lin Fan was hugged by Han Zhu, and he only felt that his heartbeat was a little fast, which made him feel very strange.

He cautiously pushed Han Zhu away, and said with a serious face: "This is just a chance I gave you, and it depends on you how you do it in the future."

"Well, I know, thank you." Han Zhu put his forehead against Lin Fan's forehead, he was very smart, when Lin Fan was willing to reveal it, he would be able to guess something, if he could really cultivate the truth, it would really make him happy, but what excited him the most was that he was one step closer to Lin Fan.

The foreheads of the two collided, Lin Fan only felt that there was a hot breath blowing on his face, just for a moment, he felt that his face was a little hot, and hurriedly pushed Han Zhu away: "No matter how happy you feel, there is no need to get so close to me, this kind of intimate thing should be done with your future girlfriend."