83

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 83

Section 83

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lawyer Wang's mood was unexpectedly calm, not without twists and turns, but just pressed all his thoughts to the bottom of his heart: "Thank you, boss."

Lin Fan smiled: "I'll leave first if there's nothing to do, Han Zhu is still waiting for me downstairs."

Lawyer Wang hurriedly spoke: "Then boss, go quickly, don't let Mr. Han wait for a long time."

Lin Fan nodded and responded, "Hmm."

Walking to the parking lot, Lin Fan saw Han Zhu sitting in the driver's seat at a glance, he walked to the co-pilot's position with a smile, pulled the car door and went in.

As soon as he sat down, he was taken by a hand.

The warm softness fell on his lips, and he opened his mouth slightly, but his eyes sparkled as he looked at Han Zhu, who was close at hand.

After a long time, the two separated, Han Zhu chuckled against Lin Fan's forehead and said in a low voice, "Sometimes I really want to devour you into my stomach."

Lin Fan smiled: "It's illegal to eat people."

Han Zhu had a smile in his eyes: "Do you want to try it, I promise not to break the law."

"Don't try, you've dug a pit for me to jump in." Lin Fan pushed him away, turned around and pushed open the hidden car door, then closed it heavily, and pulled down the seat belt on the side to fasten it, but as soon as he made his hand, he heard a low voice in his ears.

"I'll do it."

Han Zhu grabbed the seat belt and helped him fasten it, and said regretfully while fastening it: "It's a pity that I'm outside now, otherwise..."

"How else?" Lin Fan turned his head and asked with a smile in his eyes.

Han Zhu leaned over with a smile and dropped a kiss on Lin Fan's lips, which dispersed as soon as he touched it, but did not stay away, but kept a very close distance and smiled: "Otherwise, I will not let you go."

After saying that, Han Zhu sat back in his place, fastened his seat belt, and started the car.

In the roar of the car, Lin Fan muttered.

By the time the car started, Lin Fan's voice had disappeared.

Lin Fan leaned half of his body against the car window, pretending to look at the scenery in front of the car casually.

It's just that after a while, Han Zhu smiled and said, "I heard it."

Lin Fan looked at him suddenly: "What did you hear?"

"Hearing what you just said," Han Zhu said, his eyes still full of smiles, "Why, do you think that if there are other voices covering it, I won't be able to hear it?"

"I didn't say anything," Lin Fan blinked innocently, "I won't jump into this pit!"

"Really?" Han Zhu still smiled, "But I clearly heard someone say, 'Whoever lets go of whom is not certain'."

Lin Fan silently turned his head and looked at the scenery outside the window seriously: "You heard it wrong, how could I say that, you must have heard it wrong."