43

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 43

Section 43

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

One of them hurriedly spoke: "An ambulance has been called, but the ambulance has not arrived yet."

Lin Fan nodded, looked at the man lying on the ground without breathing, and frowned: "Call the police, we must give an explanation to all customers, if it is our responsibility, we must bear it, but if it is not our responsibility, we will not carry this black pot!"

"Yes, boss."

For the police, the occurrence of a homicide in the jurisdiction is already a major case, so they rushed over after receiving the call.

Coincidentally, when the police arrived, they happened to see the ambulance, and several paramedics squatted on the ground to check on the man's condition, shaking their heads in unison.

"My husband is fine, is he still saved?" The woman hurriedly grabbed the doctor's arm and asked nervously.

"I'm sorry," the doctor looked at the woman with pity, "your husband is brain dead, and even if he is sent to the hospital, he will not be able to recover."

"Husband, woo~~~ Husband~~" The woman knelt on the ground, covering her head and crying bitterly, suddenly, she got up and pointed to Lin Fan's location with red eyes, "It's here, it's all because I ate their things, my husband will die, police," she suddenly turned to the policemen who had just arrived, and stumbled in front of them, "You have to arrest them, they hurt my husband, you must arrest them!! The

police looked at the man lying on the ground, and then at the three people standing calmly in front of the store, and their intuition told them that this matter might not be so simple.

"Who called the police just now?"

"It's us," Lin Fan stepped forward, "We are also sorry that this gentleman has passed away, but the most taboo thing in a catering business like ours is that someone eats our food and has an accident, so we hope to investigate the cause of this gentleman's death as soon as possible and return our innocence."

"May I ask who you are?" One of the young policemen asked in a low voice.

"I'm the owner of this shop, but I'm new to the store and I don't know what happened before," he looked at the woman with messy hair and red eyes, "If this lady doesn't mind, I hope to ask a professional to find out the cause of your husband's death, and I can't let your husband's death be unknown."

"Nonsense, my husband obviously only had an accident after eating your things, and you are shirking your responsibility now," the woman shouted sharply, as if there was great grievance in her voice, "My husband hasn't eaten anything since yesterday, he just ate your rice balls, and now he is dead, it's not your fault or anyone's fault!!

Lin Fan was silent for a moment, he thought he would be able to convince the woman quickly, but he didn't expect the other party to react like this.

"Well, I'm willing to be investigated, but I also want the truth to come out." Living in a society governed by the rule of law, Lin Fan is also willing to act according to the law.

The police also nodded: "It's great that you are willing to be investigated," he said, looking at the woman beside him, "This lady, we will arrange for a forensic doctor to conduct an autopsy on your husband to investigate the cause of your husband's death, please accept an investigation."