20

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 20

Section 20

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

The rice growth cycle on the earth is 100-240 days, that is to say, at most half a year, the rice can grow, Lin Fan's space land is equivalent to a year for every day planted, since this rice is a product of the cultivation realm, he plans to see the growth of rice the next day.

After getting the rice, Lin Fan was a little surprised as to why the food industry in the cultivation realm was so underdeveloped, but after thinking about it, the refining method of Bigu Dan was too simple, and most cultivators cherished time, and over time, it was normal for the food industry to decline.

After that, Lin Fan tried to refine the Bigu Pill with another year of Bigu Grass and Spirit Grass, and the final product was not as mellow as the elixir refined by ten years of spirit plants, but the refined Pill was still the best Bigu Dan.

He divided the Bigu Pill into two kinds, one was the ten-year Bigu Pill that he had refined before, and the other was the one-year Bigu Pill that he had refined this time, the former was used to deal with high-end people, and the latter was also specially supplied to the Qi refining period cultivators in the cultivation realm, and he did not use a small jade bottle to deal with these pills as before, but took a large container, each of which could hold about 300 pieces.

The next day, Lin Fan used his divine sense to notice that the rice planted in the space was fully ripe, but in his divine sense, the height of the rice plant was about 3 meters, and the pole was full of fruits, there were dozens of grains, he picked all the fruits, and planted some of the fruits in the space, waiting for them to sprout and grow.

He then took out two fruits, about the size of an adult's three fists stacked in a triangular shape, covered with a layer of skin.

Han Zhu saw Lin Fan's movements, and then looked at the two big guys in his hands, and was a little dumbfounded: "This is?"

Lin Fan pursed his lips: "Rice."

Han Zhu was stunned: "Such a big rice?

Lin Fan smiled and said with great interest: "Try it, I'll bake it." As he spoke, he wrapped the fire aura around the big guy in his hand, but after a while, the thing in his hand turned to ashes.

Lin Fan stared at the ashes in his palm, and looked at Han Zhu blankly: "Did I do something?"

Han Zhu smiled: "Have you ever seen rice roasted directly over the fire?"

"This..." Lin Fan was stunned for a long time, and only after a while did he get serious, "As the saying goes, practice brings the truth, how can you know success or failure if you haven't tried, so you always have to try!"

Han Zhu was dumbfounded and laughed, "It's not the first day I know that you can't cook.

Lin Fan retorted without hesitation: "Isn't it you, hurry up, I want to taste it." As he spoke, he directly stuffed another rice into Han Zhu's hand, clenched his fists hard, "Your cooking skills are better, come on."

"Okay, good, make it for you to eat." Han Zhu smiled indulgently, first wrapped the rice with a layer of water aura, and then added a layer of fire aura to the outer layer, its control was very delicate, not only heating the water in the middle, but also not causing conflicts between water and fire.