5

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 5

Section 5

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Soon after Lin Fan left the stall selling stones, he bought ten more pills of Bigu Pill and one Pill of Washing the Myelin, and then found a corner where no one was there and returned to the space.

Because the stones were thrown in directly by Lin Fan outside, they were piled directly on the ground, and the three stones were white, green, and yellow, with the last one being the smallest in size.

There is a little aura in the green and white of these stones, but the amount of aura in them is too small for even beginner monks to disdain, and the remaining yellow one is of little use except for being good-looking.

These stones are collectively referred to as "broken stones" in the cultivation realm.

But Lin Fan knew the other names of these three stones, which were "jade, jade, and gold".

He was so poor!!

Chapter 6 Coquettish Tone

Lin Fan had already entered the Golden Pill stage and didn't need to sleep, so he had been cultivating in the space this night.

In just one night of cultivation, he faintly touched the critical point of the middle stage of the Jindan, probably because his mood fluctuations were relatively large during this time, coupled with returning to the earth to eliminate obsessions, it may not be long before he breaks through the middle stage of the Jindan.

Counting that the time outside was about six o'clock, Lin Fan changed into pajamas, opened the room and walked out, thinking that he woke up early, and he didn't pretend to have just woken up, but he didn't expect that as soon as he went out, he looked at Han Zhu.

"Wake up so early? Why don't you sleep more? Han Zhu said with a smile.

"I'm Xi getting up early every morning to exercise, so I wake up early." Lin Fan said subconsciously, God knows that he has never had the Xi of exercising.

In the crisis-ridden cultivation realm, what could be more tempering than actual combat?

"That's right," Han Zhu responded with a low smile, "I'm going to exercise too, so let's go together."

Lin Fan looked at him: "Don't you have to go to work?"

"I'll go to work later, and now I'm going to go downstairs for half an hour, how about it, let's go together?" Han Zhu carefully observed Lin Fan's expression, no matter what, he wanted to get closer to Lin Fan.

Seeing Han Zhu's sincere expression, Lin Fan couldn't bear to refuse, nodded and said, "It's okay, but I don't have any other clothes, I don't know if that dress dried last night."

"I've dried it for you, and I'll put it in the bathroom."

Lin Fan was slightly stunned, he found out for the first time that Han Zhu still had such a caring side.

Lin Fan walked to the bathroom and said with a smile: "If anyone marries you, they will definitely be very happy."

A thick smile suddenly appeared on Han Zhu's face: "Well, it's good that you think so."