116

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 116

Section 116

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Bai scratched his head: "He's my brother, don't you think the two of us are very different?"

Lin Fan chuckled: "Indeed, but do you really want to join us next?"

"Well," Bai nodded hurriedly, "Actually, I think my life is really boring, and I think I should be able to have a fun time with you."

Lin Fan smiled dumbly, his life was indeed interesting, but the focus of his life had always been to go back and forth in various planes, and he was not fixed in one of them.

"Lin Fan, Han Zhu." A voice suddenly came from not far away.

Lin Fan raised his eyes, his eyes were full of smiles: "Lei, Captain Mu, I almost forgot, I came to you on purpose today."

Lei pouted: "As a result, you yourself made a big splash, and in a blink of an eye, you made another million."

Lin Fan shrugged: "Isn't life in the world just to make money."

Lei looked at him angrily: "Except for making money, you don't have any other fun?"

"What about you?" Lin Fan chuckled and looked at him, "When did you and Captain Mu get together, why don't I know?"

As soon as he mentioned this topic, Ray immediately blushed: "This... It was an accident.

Captain Mu scratched his head innocently on the side: "Why do you all know that Ray likes me?"

Lin Fan glanced at him: "That's because you're too dull, I've never seen someone as sluggish as you."

As soon as

Lin Fan's words fell, his hand was pinched, he turned his head to look at Han Zhu, quietly leaned over, and threatened in a low voice: "Don't demolish my platform!" Han Zhu smiled: "What's

the benefit?"

Lin Fan squeezed his hand fiercely: "I only know that if you dismantle my platform, you will definitely not have a good time."

Han Zhu was helpless: "Overlord clause."

Lin Fan snorted coldly: "How is it?"

"Alas, it's not good, you are the biggest in our family, what can I do to you." Han Zhu said helplessly, his tone full of smiles.

"Who's with you, our family." Lin Fan exhaled angrily, and suddenly remembered something, "By the way, I want to go back home when I have time, so that everyone won't worry about us."

"Okay, I'll go back when the matter here is taken care of." Han Zhu squeezed Lin Fan's hand.

Lei watched the interaction between the two from the side: "Okay, you two have always been slimy, aren't you tired?"

Lin Fan looked at him with a smile: "If you have the ability, you and Captain Mu are also slimy, I won't mind."

Ray's face turned red: "You... You..."

Captain Mu looked at Ray and took the initiative to shake his hand: "Ignore them.

Lei lowered his head, his face becoming more and more ruddy: "Oh.