122

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 122

Section 122

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"That's not it," Wang Hongwen shook his head, "In fact, whether it is Lingfan Technology, Lingfan Clothing Workshop or Lingfan Jewelry, there was already a special person in charge when it was first established, and the three companies were under the same Lingfan Group, but their businesses were not related."

"Wouldn't that be hard to manage?"

"It's okay, because the heads of these companies are personally selected by our boss, and they are all very powerful people, so there is no need to worry about them at all."

"Speaking of which, I'm even more curious about who the boss of Lingfan Group is, it is rumored that the boss of Lingfan Group is a young man in his twenties, and he is also a handsome guy, I don't know if these two news are true or false?"

Wang Hongwen nodded with a smile: "These two news are true, but other than that, I can't say more, otherwise I will definitely be beaten by the boss."

"Haha, I see, is the boss of the Lingfan Group very fierce?"

"Fierce, our boss can lift a car with his bare hands, so we must not offend him." Wang Hongwen said with a serious face.

The host exclaimed: "It's really fake, if the boss of Lingfan Group is really so fierce, will Manager Wang say this..."

Wang Hongwen coughed: "So, let's change the topic, for example, Lingfan Group plans to set up a new company to specialize in the production of various peripherals of "Huaxia". The

host also changed the topic according to Wang Hongwen's words: "Lingfan Group plans to produce it by itself?

"Of course, I think people who have played the game must know our strength very well, so the merchandise we produce will definitely satisfy everyone." Wang Hongwen smiled and did the sales work.

"If it's true, I'm really looking forward to the appearance of "Huaxia" around, okay, that's all for today's interview, audience friends, what else do you want to know, you can leave us a message, we will try our best to invite relevant personnel for everyone, this is the end of the interview with Lingfan Group, we will see you next time, Manager Wang, thank you for accepting our interview."

"You're welcome, I also hope that everyone can support Lingfan Group and "Huaxia" a lot."

Chapter 160: Lingfan Boss

"This person seems to be the person in charge of the Lingfan Group, he looks very young and powerful, if only I could enter the Lingfan Group."

"It is said that this used to be a lawyer, but he was accidentally favored by the boss of the Lingfan Group, so he began to be in charge of the Lingfan Group, and we now sound that the Lingfan Group is so famous, but in fact, the Lingfan Group has only appeared for a little more than a year."

"So short? No wonder I always feel that the name Lingfan Group has rarely been heard before.

"Who says it's not, and although it's only been more than a year, Lingfan Clothing Workshop and Lingfan Jewelry have done a lot in the country, and Lingfan Technology, just "Huaxia" alone, has already made many people flock to it, but it's a pity that Lingfan Group rarely recruits people, even if we want to go in, we can't get in."