76

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 76

Section 76

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

As soon as he got the blueprints, he handed them to the researcher who had been waiting next to him.

After the researchers got the drawings, they didn't stay, they immediately left and returned to the research room, turning the design drawings into production lines, which required a huge amount of energy, and it was not possible to achieve them overnight, so they had to hurry up and study them.

The design drawings were successfully sold, and the rest had nothing to do with Lin Fan.

After leaving the factory, he took out an energy box from his pocket and sighed, "This thing is quite material-intensive."

Han Zhu glanced at the energy box in Lin Fan's hand, he was also present when Lin Fan made it before, this was not an energy box with an energy point as high as 9997, but an energy box with a larger storage capacity.

"Anyway, the materials are theirs."

"That's right," Lin Fan played with the energy box in his hand, "It's a pity that there is no energy in it, let's try to see what the reaction will be if you put a top-grade spirit stone in it."

"Directly put the best spirit stone? Don't you make a transition?

"Alas, what can I do," Lin Fan said helplessly, "I'm only left with the best spirit stones left in my poverty now."

Han Zhu smiled: "If you let the people in the cultivation realm hear you say this, I'm afraid they will be angry."

Lin Fan shrugged: "It's a pity that you can't take the best spirit stone out to exchange, even the top grade spirit stone in the cultivation world is a rare commodity, not to mention the best spirit stone, once the best spirit stone enters the market, it will inevitably cause a big shock." The

spirit stone is the currency of the cultivation realm, but its existence is very different from the gold and silver hard currency on the earth, the gold and silver on the earth are mainly because of the scarcity of production, and the texture is more appropriate, it will become the benchmark of the global currency market, in this case, gold and silver must not appear too much, otherwise the gold and silver will depreciate, thus affecting the global economy.

But the spirit stone is different, while the spirit stone serves as a currency, it is also a cultivation substance, that is to say, it is a consumable, so even if there are many people in the secret realm every time they can dig up a lot of high-grade or even top-grade spirit stones, the status of the spirit stone as a currency will not be shaken.

But the top-grade spirit stone is different, it is an existence above the top-grade spirit stone, and what Lin Fan has is not just a few or even dozens of top-grade spirit stones, but an entire mountain range, because there are spirit veins under the mountain range, so even if it is dug up, it can continue to grow.

Lin Fan said that he was poor, whether it was true or false, it was really because he didn't interfere much in the industry of the cultivation realm, and he had been allowing it to develop in the entire cultivation realm, and the specific extent of development depended on Yuan Ziliang and Yun Yao, so Lin Fan couldn't get the funds in the cultivation realm.