34

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 34

Section 34

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Hearing this, the two of them widened their eyes at the same time, and bowed deeply in unison: "Hello chairman." The

two of them always knew that Ye Qinghe was just a manager, and there were still people above Ye Qinghe, maybe they never expected that this person above them would be so young.

Lin Fan smiled, looked at Ye Qinghe and said, "Sister, since I handed over the clothing to you, I just let you be fully responsible, I am just a hands-off shopkeeper, and we don't need to be so polite."

Hearing Lin Fan's title, Ye Qinghe smiled and bent his eyes, and didn't care what Lin Fan said, he just nodded seriously: "Hmm."

Lin Fan was helpless, knowing that Ye Qinghe didn't hear what he said clearly at all, so he had to repeat: "If you are so polite next time, I won't call you sister."

Ye Qinghe immediately came back to his senses, but only listened to half of the sentence: "Why, did I do something wrong?"

Lin Fan let out a long sigh: "Forget it, sister, what do you want to eat?"

Ye Qinghe was also relieved to see that Lin Fan was no longer repeating the previous topic, and hurriedly said: "I know that there is a private restaurant nearby that is not bad, it should suit your taste, why don't you go there and eat."

"Let's go, then."

Although the private restaurant is nearby, the group drove over for more than ten minutes to arrive.

This is an antique small building, the waiter standing at the door is wearing specially customized red clothes, looking very festive, there are two stone lions on both sides of the door, just like an ancient mansion, just from the appearance, the small building shows a bit of momentum, saying that there are good things in it, Lin Fan also believes.

"Hello, how many people may I have?"

"Five, is there still a place in the box?" Ye Qinghe stepped forward and asked, since she proposed it, she is the master, and she must be ready to lead the way.

"Yes, five of you, please." The waiter led the way in front and led the five people to the small building.

After a while, the five of them sat down in the bamboo box.

Xiao Yi and Keke sat on one side, both looking a little restrained, and Lin Fan and Han Zhu sat in the two positions inside, looking at the surrounding environment at the same time.

Because it is a bamboo box, the room is also decorated according to the characteristics of bamboo, full of bamboo breath, and even the desktop is engraved with a lot of bamboo, the only thing that makes people play is probably a variety of modern equipment embedded in the desktop, such as induction cooker, and for example, the virtual panel used to order.

"This good geographical location, coupled with the maintenance cost of the small building, is probably part of the preciousness of the delicacies."

In just an instant, Han Zhu saw Lin Fan's plan: "Are you going to do a catering business?"

"I've always had this plan, but I don't know how to implement it," Lin Fan lowered his head and ordered a few dishes, moving the menu to Xiao Yi and Coco, "You can order whatever you want, you're welcome, I don't come to the store often, I finally came once, you always have to hurry up and knock me out." The