120

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 120

Section 120

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"No problem, boss, I'll have a good rest."

After the two finished talking, Qiu Yan sent Lin Fan away, and when he returned to the company, he had a smile on his face all the time.

Today's "Lingfan" technology is developing rapidly, although the staffing is not enough with such a large company, but there is a huge gap with the situation at the beginning, and the few people who entered the company at the beginning have also become the company's leaders.

After Qiu Yan came back, he went back to his company, and as soon as the door of the company was closed, there was a soft discussion outside.

"Manager Zhang, why does General Manager Qiu look so happy, who was that person just now?"

The person who was called Manager Zhang was the first group of people to be recruited, he looked at the person who asked him with a strange expression, and sighed softly: "That is our big boss, you can't say bad things about the big boss behind your back."

"Big... Big boss," the questioner's eyes widened, "it's the first time I've seen a big boss."

Manager

Zhang shrugged: "Actually, I don't often see big bosses, but we were recruited by the big boss himself at the beginning." Speaking of this, he couldn't help but smile on his face, and it was undoubtedly a great honor to be recruited by the big boss in person.

Not only him, but the rest of the people also have this idea, when this group of people entered the company, "Lingfan" technology has become famous in the circle, and many people are proud to be able to enter "Lingfan" technology, and the boss behind the scenes is also something they have never seen.

"The big boss looks so young," the other person answered, "but I just passed by the office when I heard two sentences saying that the company was going to produce merchandise."

"Really, is our company going to produce peripherals too? If there is, I'll get it too.

"Come on, you don't know the level of the surrounding areas in the market today, although I believe that our company will never act perfunctory, but I don't trust our country's productivity, especially our game is still a holographic game, and the characters in it are vivid, and I am afraid that I can't do that effect if you really want to produce the periphery."

"Alas~~ That's what I said, but no matter what, I will still accept it, I don't know what company our company will find to cooperate in the production of peripherals, I hope it will be as good as possible."

"No, I heard what General Manager Qiu and the big boss meant, it seems that we want to produce it ourselves, and the big boss also said that he will handle the production line, this..."

"What do you mean? I don't understand, what does it mean to get the production line? Could it be that the big boss wants to conjure up a production line out of thin air?

"Don't you know?" Manager Zhang looked at a few people, "Our big boss is a technical talent, and this "Huaxia" was also from the hands of the big boss, but now it is just a production line, and it is not impossible to say that the big boss wants to conjure it out of thin air."