119

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 119

Section 119

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Got it, I'm not just talking."

The two were talking, and suddenly felt that there was something more in the air, and their expressions froze: "What person?"

"Yo, it's quite sharp." Suddenly there was a voice by the window, and then the man appeared in front of the two of them.

"Who are you?" The two of them were thinking about it and were ready to fight.

"Don't think about it," Lin Fan found a sofa to sit down, and looked at the two of them with Erlang's legs crossed, "You can't beat me, or rather, you can't do anything with me at all." The

two of them secretly wanted to make a move, but they didn't expect that they really couldn't use any strength at all, and looked at Lin Fan with a thick vigilance in his eyes: "Are you an immortal cultivator?"

"Immortal cultivator?" Lin Fan asked rhetorically, then shook his head with a chuckle, "No, no, no, of course I'm not an immortal cultivator," Speaking of this, he looked at the expressions of the two, and saw that they were still vigilant, thinking that he was somewhat sure of his strength, and he didn't sell it, he just smiled and said, "I'm an immortal, where do you still need to cultivate immortals." Chapter

155 Huaxia Dragon

Cultivation and cultivation of immortals, in fact, are not much different in concept, after all, the ultimate goal of both is to shatter into immortals, but in the cultivation realm, cultivators have formed a system, and on the earth, the existence of cultivators is only scattered and scattered, and the number of cultivators who are really counted is actually only a handful.

The number of cultivators on the earth is so small that most of the Chinese people regard cultivators as legendary beings, and no one believes that there are really cultivators on the earth except those in the know.

The presence of vampires abroad is similar to the presence of cultivators in China, and even foreigners do not believe that there are really vampires in the world, let alone Lin Fan, who is a Chinese.

It was also the first time he had seen a living vampire.

"It's amazing, it's a living vampire, it's really a magical existence." Lin Fan sighed, although the two live vampires were locked up in a small room not far away by him.

Ning Lao glanced at Lin Fan, and shook his head with a helpless smile: "Vampires have always existed, but they are the same as us, because the number is scarce, so only a small number of people know about their existence, unless it is a special situation that requires them to take action, they generally do not appear."

"This time it seems to be a special case." Lin Fan chuckled.

"Yes," Ning Lao nodded, "Your Cleansing Pill has attracted the attention of the whole world, but our internal supply is limited, and it is even more impossible to supply the needs of those people abroad, so they jumped over the wall in a hurry, so they sent these people forward, but they probably didn't expect that we still have such an anti-heaven existence as you here."

Speaking of this, he looked at Lin Fan, others may not know, but he knows that it is not easy for Lin Fan to arrest all these people so easily, and the aspects involved are very complicated.