78

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 78

Section 78

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan nodded: "This matter will be troublesome to Elder Ning, I am willing to donate a batch of myelin cleansing pills, I don't want anything other than money, I hope to maximize my interests."

At the national level, what money can do is not a big deal, but what some money can't do, is the most tricky thing, and now they have such an anti-heaven existence as the Cleansing Pill, so they naturally want to maximize its benefits.

Ning Lao nodded again and again: "Then I will thank you for those old boys first."

The old boys in Ning Lao's mouth are naturally some people in high positions, in Ning Lao's eyes, those people are all children, and he will only be an old boy at will.

And those who are called old boys seem to be happy to be called that.

"You're welcome, that's what I'm supposed to do, after all, making money is my favorite thing." Lin Fan said with a smile, his eyes were full of pleasure, obviously he was very happy about pit others.

After setting the next plan, Ning Lao quickly found the person in charge, and the other party was obviously a little anxious about this, at this time, when he heard Ning Lao say this, he immediately nodded and agreed, hit it off, and soon sent someone to inform him.

In just a few days, the world's leading leaders and the world's richest men received a letter from the Chinese government.

The letter gave a brief introduction to the Cleansing Pill and invited everyone to attend an international auction on a certain day.

The auction was held on a small island in the Pacific Ocean, and when the auction began, the Chinese people would take over the entire island, and as for whether the invitees would come, the letter specifically stated that it was not mandatory, but the auction was only held once a year, and if you missed this time, you would have to wait for a year.

Fixing the auction on a small island in the Pacific Ocean is also a big deal that can only be done at the national level, and as for the statement on the invitation letter, it is not a threat, in fact, all the people in the know are eager that no one will be there at that time, so that Hua Guo can monopolize all the myelin cleansing pills.

And this invitation letter has also caused quite a stir in the world.

A legendary ancient thing that can wash the essence and prolong life? Can it also treat diseases? Is there really such an amazing thing in the world?

For a while, many spies who stayed in China received relevant information, and there was only one point in the content, that is, to investigate what the "Cleansing Pill" was and whether it really existed.

This time, Hua Guo did not hide it, intentionally or unintentionally revealed some things about the researchers to these spies, and also revealed the possible existence of the Myelin Cleansing Pill, so that the authenticity of the Pulp Cleansing Pill was as high as 50%.

After inquiring carefully, the people who received the invitation letter found that the people who received the invitation this time were all famous people in the world, and at this time, all kinds of conspiracy theories also came out, and everyone thought that Huaguo gathered these people on a small island in the Pacific Ocean to destroy them.